ES4: Oblivion - Steam Sale

Also the GotY Delux for $8.49 which includes all the DLC. The horse armor alone is allegedly worth the extra $1.70, right? ;)

Or the QuakeCon pack for $70 that has the above, Morrowind GotY, Fallout 3 GotY, Call of Cthulhu, and everything from or based on id software going back to Commander Keen.

I'm still a bit saddened by the graphics of Oblivion. Not that the graphics are bad - just that the graphics in games four years later aren't much better.

I'm alright with graphics not being much better in today's games than four years ago. It means that I don't have to upgrade my computer every 6 months. That seemed to be the norm in the early 2000's.

Also the GotY Delux for $8.49 which includes all the DLC. The horse armor alone is allegedly worth the extra $1.70, right? ;)

I'm a bit confused there. What exactly is the difference between the regular and deluxe GotY editions?

The regular GotY edition includes Knights of the Nine, which to my knowledge includes all the official DLC.

*Edit* Ok, it seems the deluxe version also includes the Fighter's Stronghold.

I'm a bit confused there. What exactly is the difference between the regular and deluxe GotY editions?

The regular GotY edition includes Knights of the Nine, which to my knowledge includes all the official DLC.

Actually the GOTY includes the Knights of the Nine DLC and Shivering Isles but nothing else - it differs from the Knights of the Nine box that you used to be able to buy where you got all the other DLC (except Fighters Stronghold) included on the disc. It's got the major DLCs but not all the little ones.

The Deluxe GOTY also has the Fighters Stronghold, Mehrune's Razor, Frostcrag Spire, Vile Lair, etc. Basically it's the complete edition.

The Deluxe GOTY also has the Fighters Stronghold, Mehrune's Razor, Frostcrag Spire, Vile Lair, etc. Basically it's the complete edition.

Ah ok, thanks. I had assumed it was the same Nights of the Nine bundle that I have.

I don't remember Frostcrag Spire though... or was that part of the 'Wizard's Tower' DLC?

Yeah, lets all play the crap game all over again.

On the side note, Bethesda have made Quakecon all dirty thanks to the crap called Fallout 3 and now this.. plaguing the news.

Yeah, lets all play the crap game all over again.

On the side note, Bethesda have made Quakecon all dirty thanks to the crap called Fallout 3 and now this.. plaguing the news.

Informative, thanks for letting me know who to ignore now.

Ah ok, thanks. I had assumed it was the same Nights of the Nine bundle that I have.

I don't remember Frostcrag Spire though… or was that part of the 'Wizard's Tower' DLC?

Yeah Frostcrag Spire is the name of the Wizard's Tower. I don't recall which the DLC name went by, but they're the same thing regardless. :)

Back
Top Bottom