Planescape:Torment how many heroes in party?

RPGfreak

Watcher
I just got Ignus, and my party consists of 5 people. How many people is it ok to have in a party before the exp is distributed too much? Also, if i part from a someone in a party - where can i find them again?

If I remember right there are 7 potential party members and you can use 5 at the same time. Don't worry about exp - this CRPG is not about maximizing stats and exp.

So even if i have 7 members, and the exp would be shredded to pieces - i wouldnt suffer in terms of being underpowered?

If so then great! I just love the remarks of every party memeber anyways.

I guess mainstream gaming has indoctrinated me and so many gamers on fanatically calculating numbers that i forgot what its like to just play the game.

So even if i have 7 members, and the exp would be shredded to pieces - i wouldnt suffer in terms of being underpowered?

I guess mainstream gaming has indoctrinated me and so many gamers on fanatically calculating numbers that i forgot what its like to just play the game.

I wasn't even aware you get more exp with less party members since I never tried it.PS:T is easy compared to rest of infinity engine games so you shouldn't have any problems.

Combat in PS:T is so easy that min-maxing is mostly pointless. There are some points early on where you might get killed, but that's before any min-maxing would come into play anyway. The trick to enjoying PS:T is to talk to as many NPCs as possible and having as many party members with you as you can. It's a dialogue focused game, not a combat focused game.

Oh ok! I just have some more questions... (XD)

How do party members like annah and morte regen health besides resting and lvling up?

The Nameless One and Ignus regenerate.

You can use several Priest-spells.
You can use the Mage spell <Bestow life>

Last edited:
Oh ok! I just have some more questions… (XD)

How do party members like annah and morte regen health besides resting and lvling up?

You'll get a priest with healing spells, so she'll solve the healing issue.

Also, you can't use all members at the same time, there's a cap on the amount of party members.

Back
Top Bottom