The Walking Dead !!

The two stars of the movie will be the white guy and the asian guy as they have the brains to actually devise plans.The rest of the crew(beaner,black guy)are just zombie food but has to be done in a zombie movie.They need the redneck guy as I thought he was the most real guy in the whole.IMO the Racist redneck is not a lie.I work with some people that act exactly like him and I live in NYC and not some bum%@$# backwoods town.To me he was the best part of episode 2 and sadly they killed him off….or did they.;)

The fact his wife is already banging his best friend two weeks after he wakes up is a question not asked about on here.That is gonna be a good one……………….

Did you find it funny how the hero seemed to keep volunteering Glen for dangerous missions? Did Glenn want to go down in the sewer? Did Glen want to walk down the street to the construction site? And did Glen volunteer to take the bait car while the other guy took the truck? :lol:

The fact his wife is already banging his best friend two weeks after he wakes up is a question not asked about on here.That is gonna be a good one……………….

She'll have been banging him way before that.

I hope when the hero reaches the refugees and that whole thing with his wife and former parter comes to a head (in the next episode presumably) that they don't drag it out. I can predict what's going to happen. The wife will run back to her husband and the other guy will try to kill him. Or he might kidnap his son. Either way I hope they don't drag it out with one uncomfortable scene after another for week after week. I hope it's not going to be the main "human drama" element of the story for the whole season. I suspect it will, but I hope not.

Ok, Episode 3 was *much* better imo. I can't think of a single thing to nitpick on, and the ending was a nice twist.

I was very disappointed to hear the announcement during the end credits that there are only 3 episodes left.

Fear not JDR, it's already been picked for a second season with a proper 13 episodes this time instead of this bite size season. I'm still a little shocked by how popular this show became. I thought for sure the gore would turn off a lot of people.

I haven't seen E3 yet. I'll watch it tonight. Glad to hear the direction is changing. I thought it might since they're getting out of the city and that sterotypical redneck is gone. Seriously, I love the actor, but hate how the writers for this episode were just lazy about creating some tension within the group. The writers need to read some of Kirkman's work to know how to create conflicts without forcing them.

Now, now, innocent until proven guilty and all that stuff...

Let's just say our new friend would be well-advised to get rid of the signature link cuz I've got the +5 greataxe of spammer slaying drawn. ;)

He keeps on topic with his four posts. His English might be a little off, but nothing to get all hot and bothered by :)

Thought the second episode was pretty shitty compared to the first one. Have hopes that they'll get better as we get further into the season. You guys pretty much already covered what I thought was shitty about it so I'll just cast my vote into the hat.

BTW things I hated about episode 2.
The cg was pretty poor compared to episode 1.
Running, climbing and rocksmashing zombies? No thanks.
Shitty characters. Especially the redneck.
Strayed too far from the comic.
The blatant use of product placement with the 5 min long car scene showing off the Dodge Charger. (not sure about the brand of car but I think thats what it was.)

At least the zombies were still pretty messed up, nothing like the zombie 2.0 track stars in some newer zombie films.

Liked the third episode for the most part, tho I think that it could have used a few more zombies in the mix!

They're coming. It just takes them awhile to catch up ;)

S01E03

An absolutely brilliant episode, almost in par with the stellar premiere. Although I was rather disappointed by the second episode, this one was once again totally fantastic. I really like how the drama amongst the survivors is starting to unfold. Truly looking forward to episode 4.

Also, adding to the discussion above regarding the second season and the future of the series, a link that might be worth checking out: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/bleedthefreak/news/?a=25014
We want at least 10 seasons, if not more.
Amen to that.

Last edited:
Just saw Episode 3. Wow.. wow.

I can honestly say there were few moment in my life while watching a movie/serie with my heart thumping trough my chest as much as the 15 seconds before Rick and Lori saw eachother. The anticipation, those moments where you knew they'd recognize eachother. Fantastic, amazing.

I also loved how the tension in the group starts rising. Frustrations, anger, the helpless feeling people get. I think this series will become one of my all-time favorite.

I'm also a fan of the tv series. I've never read the comics, and am not the greatest zombie-movie fan, but the series is great. It's so suspenseful and intriguing. And I love the exploration of human condition in those extreme circumstances.

The 3rd episode was great. I love how they explored many themes. An interesting one was the change in roles for men and women. I guess it's true that in such extreme conditions men and women tend to revert to their primal tendencies. As men being more hunters and women being more nurturers. I'm not saying that's good or anything, as I'm all for women and men being equal. But I guess that's the tendency under such circumstances.

Bah, it went a little downhill after the pilot episode for my tastes, but it's still enjoyable. Covering yourselves with gore to make you smell like a zombie? Ugh. And the racist guy escaping was a little too predictable and also very impossible. You're dealing with at least 100.000 of the walking dead here, I assume? What's he got, one hacksaw and one heavily bleeding, gangrenous stump?

Also, get these guys a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide. Fuck humanity, humanity is gone! Find a helicopter and get the hell away to a deserted island to live out the rest of your 5-10 year life before they reach you over the ocean floor!

Finally, zombies don't eat animal flesh! That's Zombie 101, guys!

Ok, so episode 3 was A LOT better than E02. Better acting, better plot, better everything. I hope E02 was just a hiccup.

I agree. Two was a little awkward.

Thaurin said:
Finally, zombies don't eat animal flesh! That's Zombie 101, guys!

Twilight makes vampires twinkle. Who cares if zombies eat animals?

Twilight makes vampires twinkle. Who cares if zombies eat animals?

It matters, because then you open up a whole new avenue of fighting the undead. Luring them with animal meat instead of human BRAAAINS! Scientists have tried it, no response! They only seem to be interested in humans!

P.S. Twilight is shit. ;)

Also, get these guys a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide. Fuck humanity, humanity is gone! Find a helicopter and get the hell away to a deserted island to live out the rest of your 5-10 year life before they reach you over the ocean floor!

I'm sorry, but that is stupid. There are ways to make a safe place to live without flying to a deserted island (they don't exist. We're everywhere :D)

Back
Top Bottom