Lords of Xulima - 70% off Promo + Contest @ GOG

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
If you still don't have Lords of Xulima then now is the time to get it at GOG:
Lords of Xulima 70% off Promo + Contest

Win an autographed, physical copy of Lords of Xulima: Collector's Edition!

Scratch your old school RPG itch with a 70% discount on Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition, and the edition upgrade!
If we had to say one thing about Lords of Xulima it would be that it's huge -
over 100 gameplay hours of completely original fantasy roleplay huge. With a mix of isometric exploration and first-person turn based combat - it's all the good old school gameplay you know and love to scratch that unique RPG itch. Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition includes exciting extra content: Talisman of Goldot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards package. The DLC includes three artifacts of epic giving power to help you on your journey, while the digital rewards are a package of impressive bonus content including an Original Soundtrack, a detailed Bestiary & Mythology of Xulima, Map of Xulima, and more!
The promo lasts until July 19, 11:59 AM GMT.

CONTEST:

If the promo wasn't a good enough reason to explore the lands of Xulima, we're also happy to announce a contest for you all!
You've shown us time and time again that you’re all other kinds of creative. If you're anything like us, than about half of every extended classic RPG session was spent rolling and adjusting every possible stat on that perfect party. That's the side of RPG gaming joy that really doesn't get enough credit - so this week we want to bring it to the forefront in the most classic style!

THE GOAL:
Design (write, draw, paint, photoshop, photograph) your very own RPG character sheet. Pen and paper style. Show us the coolest, funniest or just most creative character you can think of! Is it you? Is it your cat? Is it your grandmother, vanquisher of the empty stomach? We *need* to know.

THE GOODS:

We will pick 2 winners, who will receive their very own physical (and signed!) copy of Lords of Xulima - Collector's Edition. These editions are brand new and pretty unique collectors' items featuring a world map, and two hardcover books: Secrets of Xulima Game Guide and Bestiary & Mythology of Xulima.
We'll also throw in 4 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each!
Knowing how these things go, there'll be plenty of runners up as well - so don't hesitate to enter even if you don't think you'll be numero uno.

THE RULES:

• We're allowing only one entry per user, so make sure it's the one you love.
  • Submit your creation as a .jpg image as a forum reply to this post. Make it an attachement, or host it on http://imgur.com/.
  • We're accepting entries until Tuesday, July 21st, at 23:59 GMT.
  • We’ll be posting our favorite entries on our social media profiles, so get ready to get some fame - we promise to credit you by your GOG.com user name.
Have fun with it!

More information.

Last edited:
Nice. This is the cheapest I've seen it so far.

I nearly bought this one. The only reason I didn't was that the fights were in the blobber style instead of on the map, which meant that my time and money is more attracted to things like Serpents in the Staglands, Antharion and Sword Coast Legends. I'll give it credit though, it does look like a really great game.

Now is the time to get it, if you haven't already. It's not perfect, but I had a great time with it.

10/10

Indie Game of the Year contestant, easily, in the fantasy genre.
Design is top notch. The open world element is on par with Skyrim. Fantastic music (!!), beautiful graphics, magnificent monsters and cute animations. The combat is very very good! Its a shame that at first sight the combat screenshots looked so goofy and cheap to me. Only playing the game and actually experiencing combat shows, how great Xulima is. You will need at least an 1920x1080 monitor to see better the amazing UI.

Pillars of Eternity is 5/10 compared to this.

I was a backer, but I still haven't played LoX other than creating a party and exploring the starting area. I just don't have the time for another 100+ hour game right now.

10/10

Indie Game of the Year contestant, easily, in the fantasy genre.
Design is top notch. The open world element is on par with Skyrim. Fantastic music (!!), beautiful graphics, magnificent monsters and cute animations. The combat is very very good! Its a shame that at first sight the combat screenshots looked so goofy and cheap to me. Only playing the game and actually experiencing combat shows, how great Xulima is. You will need at least an 1920x1080 monitor to see better the amazing UI.

Pillars of Eternity is 5/10 compared to this.

True, game of last year, much better than Pillars of Pretentious Dialogue.

The world is charming, full of surprises and delights and the 2D art is simply gorgeous. It is truly a marvel. And the game respects players' intelligence and skill every bit as well as hardcore computer RPGs from the 80s. A truly brilliant gem that doesn't get enough credit.

I hope so much that there will be a sequel. Mathieu, des infos à ce sujet?

I guess I need to give this another shot. To me, it seemed like endless combat with an archaic combat system.

I actually preferred it to PoE too. Awesome game. :)

Daniel.

A fantastic game no doubt. I also couldn't help but notice they started the 70% off sale right as Antharion released on Steam. So I guess the Antharion devs should take that as a compliment.

A fantastic game no doubt. I also couldn't help but notice they started the 70% off sale right as Antharion released on Steam. So I guess the Antharion devs should take that as a compliment.

Antharion is a good romp but not as good as Xulima. Xulima has much more content, much better use of skills, is more challenging and clever among other things.

Great game but you better enjoy combat :) Large world reminded me of the old M&M maps. It took me 120 hours to finish but I do all side quests and explore all the maps. Some of that time was AFK also. The only complaint I had was the magic items. Kinda generic. Classes were done real nice.

One of the best indie RPGs I played, and there had been lot of great ones in last few years.I am really hoping for sequel soon.

Back
Top Bottom