Witcher 2 Witcher2 computer help

The Witcher 2
Alrik, you must be German. I never met any people so sensitive to the ecological matters as the Germans. :)

Yes I am. And I must honestly say that your "profiling" surprises/surprised me. I never thought it that way. I was simply assuming other nations would be equally sensitive towards ecological matters …

Yes I am. And I must honestly say that your "profiling" surprises/surprised me. I never thought it that way. I was simply assuming other nations would be equally sensitive towards ecological matters …
Yes we are. Only not like the Germans. :)
Well there's a personal story. I went to Germany in 1988 and I was completely astonished with my German girlfriend and her "ecological" sensibility. If she saw, for example, a car which was stopped without the engine off in a railway level crossing waiting for the train to pass, she would talk to that driver and convince him/her to stop the engine. She explained me that the Germans where very concerned with what happened with the Black Forest.
I really didn't want to argue her, and said naturally she was right. And to be honest she was.

Just get an Asus G73. Recent models have all had amazing money: performance ratio.

Last edited:

Alrik you forgot the American way is to consume and damn the consequences.:mad: We have proven it many times. Most live in our own world and dont realize the problems we face now. We have over 20 million jobless and hear how so many jobs are being made and its improving.

Just look at the economy and all the tax and price raises on everything. I think things will only get worse before getting better. The next 20 years dont look so good.:'(

Here we are currently struggling with the approach to let new jobs appear by building up an ecology-driven industry (right wording ?).
Some strongly believe this'll be the future, others don't.

Here we are currently struggling with the approach to let new jobs appear by building up an ecology-driven industry (right wording ?).
Some strongly believe this'll be the future, others don't.

Its a good goal but most of the industry probably dont care. One thing that needs to happen is we need to get rid of oil. It will never happen till the last drop is used up though. The Mayor of Chicago did a good job of promoting green policies but time will tell.

Alrik you forgot the American way is to consume and damn the consequences.:mad: We have proven it many times. Most live in our own world and dont realize the problems we face now.

That would have actually made more sense if you said humans in general.

Yeah, sadly humans are so - except the ntives, of course - because they have learned to live with what they have - rather than exploiting their environments.

They are in this respect much like the TDE Elves : had once a full high culture, then fell down, and learned the hard way to live with what they have … An example would be the Anasazi

Thank you all...
I live in Canada and things are a little more priced here in general. Us price would be around 1600.00 not worth the 6 hour drive to me at this point.
In years past I built my systems to the whatever was the newest and greatest at that moment ...but like I stated I haven't followed systems in many many years.
Put pricing and brand name aside will the specs on the system run games for a year or two without running into system requirements not met! Like on this laptop...
I have played a few RPGs on the PS3 and well on the 60" tv is nice...I would like to be able to play real games again and on the road...
Thanks once again to everyone ...
Or should i go to my parents and dig out my C64 and play Ulimta four again....

Kind of cool I guess, but I don't really see the purpose of it.
Retro is cool. :cool:

I find it funny that people claim it will run The Witcher 2 very well when the game haven't been released yet. The system requirements are the same as Metro 2033, you could try to find people who played Metro 2033 on the same laptop and see how well it went.
It seems there's someone reporting that the preview build, run max 25fps in Asus laptop with i7 with Mobility Radeon 5870 and 8GB of RAM on medium settings.
The site is in Polish.
http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,107...mia010211&utm_campaign=a_polygamia010211&bo=1

Expect a better optimization with he final version, but never knows.
I thought I should report it here.

Back
Top Bottom