Telepath Tactics - Win A Digital Steam Copy (Contest Closed)

The game is major fun - I can't stop playing it.

I really like the tactics style of this game, I totally missed it on the kickstarter.

Really want this one.

The game looks awesome to me. I love that it's a turn-based RPG in the vein of Fire Emblem and FF Tactics. I'd really like to have this one to play on a rainy day, possibly doing some coverage here for the 'Watch. :)

I'd ask the devs directly for a copy, but I don't want to guarantee that I'm going to cover it. So I'll just enter this little giveaway and hope for the best.

Thanks, Couch! :)

I am a huge fan of tactical role-playing games. FFT is easily among my top 50 games.
I am currently playing Valkyria Chronicles while waiting for a TRPG that I backed called Liege.
While the Disgaea games were fun, Tactics Ogre (the PlayStation version) is probably my second best TRPG.
I am really looking forward to try this game.

Last edited:
I love turn-based games, and I like indie games. They're my bag so to speak.

I'm a sucker for turn-based tactical combat, and this game seems to have the stuff there. I remember seeing a video a long time ago, and even then the combat looked good, allowing for clever use of the environment.

First is a steampunk game. Second the game style is FF Tactics. And you can build stuff. So, yeah, this combination might work if done properly. I've played the first one (Desura copy) and i loved it, so my guess is that i would love this one, too.

I'm a fan of tactics games. Some of my favorites are FF Tactics, Fire Emblem, and Advanced War. The fact FF and Fire Emblem are both used to describe this game has me extremely excited to try it out! I want to win a copy!

I came from the old school turn based RPG's and would like a copy of this game. Remember Pools Of Radiance gold box games back in the day of 386 computers.

I would really enjoy the opportunity to play this game. Thanks for the chance.

This looks quite interesting. The graphics are pretty low-key but the interaction with the environment and positional abilities seem to more than make up for it. I'll go ahead and toss my name in the hat for a change.

This looks very interesting, it first caught my eye simply because it was a "Linux-title" but when I looked a bit closer both the combat & the steampunk world seemed very appealing to me.

Foremost, I'm hoping that this game will finally instill an appreciation for jrpg-style rpgs in me, because that's a sub-genre that I have neglected far more than any other type of rpg over the years.

So, I'll take a chance on this competition! ;-)

Only one day left before I pick the winners. :spotlight-right::w00t::spotlight-left:

So if you haven't entered the contest yet now is your chance.

Once again a drum roll pleas here are random three winners.

1. Drithius
  2. Fluent
  3. wolfing
As usual you will receive the Steam key shortly in a new PM.

Woohoo! thanks to whoever donated the keys! Installing game now :)

You can thank the games developer Craig Stern as he donated these keys.:)

looks like you have to loot chests before you end the fight or they're lost, never liked that mechanics. Other than that, fun so far!

Back
Top Bottom