Hi my name is Hawk

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Hi my name is Hawk,
They say i am a great adventurer, but i couldn't save my home land never mind my father..
I was running away with my mother brother and sister but before we got away my brother died.
Then i got to this great city called Kirkwall…there i couldn't even get in the city without joining up with local street hoods…as my uncle was a dead beat..
But here in this City once i got in that is where things got going for me..
Well let me tell you frist off the people of Kirkwall aren't the brightest…but for me that worked out well…
The Dark roads at Kirkwall though told there was three ways in i only tried the one …the shortest one that took me about 15 mins but the money I got i could buy what the game wanted...which was a house for some odd reason
Being the great Hawk you would think i could save my sister but …no she was taken..but you should see my kick ass house…and the skank that no hangs with me…
Then i did some other things well i walked around the coast alot and…well that is about it…
Then my mother got killed for some strange reason…I tried a few different was to save her …but loading different parts Kirkwall but she dies…
Then at the end ..well i used up most of my stuff so I had to go buy more….
I guess you could really say I'm not that great of an adventurer but in Kirkwall i have a great house…

...and the point of this spoilerish, out of correct forum post is????

Sorry a few drinks watching the hockey game....and a bit bored...

Reads like a try of a diary to me ...

I think the point is..... stories in RPG's these days suck? wasn't that as clear as sausage sauce ?

Hi my name is Hawk,
They say i am a great adventurer,

Ah, but at least the plot tried a rare framed narrative approach, where Hawke's story is told through the eyes of another person, and gets interestingly distorted and deba… Oh wait, they had to ditch that and just gave us a few short cutscenes instead. Nevermind.

Well at least there was no "Big Evil" to hurry you along. All that cliched stuff to keep you focused, when instead your Hawke could be immersed in the local daily world, much like RL. That worked didn't it? I mean, the depth of Kirkwall politics, the huge number of NPCs that had subtle influences, complex power structures, and choices-consequences were just breathtaking (yes, they must have been, I couldn't possibly have wasted $70).

But one thing's for sure, the cliffhanger ending certainly had me all revved up for the DLC! BioWare - release it already! My $7 is itching to make its way into your profit&loss account. I can't wait to see why Hawke went missing. Finish the damn story - the suspense is killing me!

But one thing's for sure, the cliffhanger ending certainly had me all revved up for the DLC! BioWare - release it already! My $7 is itching to make its way into your profit&loss account. I can't wait to see why Hawke went missing. Finish the damn story - the suspense is killing me!

If they had accumulated enough potentially buyers acting like you,
then I'm SURE that their DLC-Servers will breat down within seconds after the release !

Being drunk and get obsessed by Bioware and DA2 when Drunk?

Using drug to enjoy playing games you don't like, yeah that's a concept.

But you really need have a lot of time, people tend not have enough time to play games, apart kids.

that's not the way one should pay games! and moreover they should not be combined with as they will land up in real destruction.

Playing drunk may be one way to enjoy idiotic games. Bioware is now encouraging rampant drug use. For shame…

Well, I only needed a little bit of skunk before DA2 was playable, so I think you're exaggerating a little (OK, maybe a bit of whiskey on top of that to help Act 3 pass more painlessly, but I don't think alcohol counts as a drug).

I was about ready to slam half a bottle of Vicodin and wash it down with a half-pint of vodka, because I was dedicated to beating the game on "hard" mode. Then, when the storyline became more clear near the end of Act 2, I realized it wasn't worth the effort. I turned the difficulty down to "casual," set up that drinking bird toy over the left mouse button, and read a good book.

Back
Top Bottom