Space Rangers HD - New Update Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart has a new update on Steam that fixes some bugs in the game, and includes some new game content.

New update available with additional content

The freshly-released update contains 15 new additional missions spiced with pirate-flavored humor, improved drone fighters functionality and balance changes.

Build 2.1.1650 changes

Additions:
- 15 new government missions that can be given to player on pirate planets;
- During the dialog with Tranclucators (drone fighters), you can issue a current order to all of them simultaneously;
- Warning message about necessity to install radar on a Tranclucator for proper use of missile weaponry weapons was added.

Bug fixes:

- Incorrect news order at information center right after starting new game was fixed;
- Rare, random crash caused by destruction of a base that has ships docked was fixed.

Balance changes:

- Bases are now able to use missiles without radar and at full range;
- Minimal firing range for missiles without radar installed was doubled.
More information.

Got this wonderful game yesterday so, that's cool ! :)
For those who aren't familiar with this series, I would heartily engage you to give it a try ! It's currently fairly cheap but it's possible to acquire a previous version or even Space Rangers 1, which has pretty the same game play, for a few bucks on the second hand market. For me that's simply one of the top ten games of the last decade.

Got this wonderful game yesterday so, that's cool ! :)
For those who aren't familiar with this series, I would heartily engage you to give it a try ! It's currently fairly cheap but it's possible to acquire a previous version or even Space Rangers 1, which has pretty the same game play, for a few bucks on the second hand market. For me that's simply one of the top ten games of the last decade.

Also try Drox operative!

Back
Top Bottom