GOG - Fall Favorites from Atari & Kalypso

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG is also having their own sale this weekend on some games from Atari & Kalypso. The game I'm most interested in is Master of Magic if you have not bought it yet.

Get RollerCoaster Tycoon series, Blood 1&2, Tropico games, plus more Atari and Kalypso titles 60% off!

The Fall Favorites from Atari and Kalypso are all 60% off this weekend!

Let's see what's on the gaming menu:Life is a rollercoaster? Then try RollerCoaster Tycoon and show everyone what you're made of. Actually grab all three great amusement park management games, that let you create the rides you always dreamed of. If you'd rather smash some faces, instead of carefully planning your next investment, you can't go wrong with Chronicles of Riddick. This acclaimed action title will have you taking on the role of the ultimate bad-ass, the most wanted man in the universe… Vin Diesel!

But what if you don't want to get your hands all dirty? Well, you can always send your goons to do the dirty work. Set in the Golden Twenties, Omerta: City of Gangsters Gold Edition , allows you to become the aspiring boss of the underworld, setting up gambling dens, extorting money, and run your competition out of business with less-than-savory methods.

These, and many more Atari and Kalypso titles are available 60% off this weekend. Don't forget to drop by the promo page to pick out your fall favorites. You have time until Tuesday, September 30, at 3:59AM GMT.
More information.

Some good games in that sale. Chronicles of Riddick is an underrated gem…

I'd say Chronicles of Riddick is definitely the best game on that list especially to play in this day and age. Though I certainly wouldn't call it an underrated gem by any stretch of the imagination.

For example it has a critic rating of 90 on Metacritic (Dark Athena which is included has 80), it's won numerous awards and just looking at it on something like Wikipedia will give a long list of those that sang its praise for a variety of reasons. It's safe to say it's universally acclaimed.

For example it has a critic rating of 90 on Metacritic (Dark Athena which is included has 80), it's won numerous awards and just looking at it on something like Wikipedia will give a long list of those that sang its praise for a variety of reasons. It's safe to say it's universally acclaimed.

I should have said underplayed. :)

That reminds me.. I still need to play Dark Athena one of these days.

This may sound crazy but I miss the GOG ads at the top of our site. It provided me with an easy link to GOG and it was nice to see a commercially (?) related site instead of an ad for Tide or Toyota. It was almost like GOG was out sister site.

Oh well, back to Might and Magic 6. (yes 6)

No, that doesn't sound crazy at all. Lots of the GoG ads featured games that are awesome, and often made me want to replay them. I miss it, also. But the GoG site now is ugly as sin, so win some lose some I suppose.

Master of Magic is a must for anyone who hasn't played it yet, with the unofficial patch. Still unrivaled 20 years later and will probably never be.

This may sound crazy but I miss the GOG ads at the top of our site. It provided me with an easy link to GOG and it was nice to see a commercially (?) related site instead of an ad for Tide or Toyota. It was almost like GOG was out sister site.

Oh well, back to Might and Magic 6. (yes 6)

Man that is not crazy. I was actually thinking the same thing. I used to regularly pop over to hit an browse or buy at GOG.

Well I hope the economics are working for the watch

Hmmmm, I've never had trouble visiting this site, and as far as computers go, I'm a complete idiot. The ads being flagged like that is a complete surprise to me. Well, that does explain things a bit.

I think sometimes GOG has such problems because they are incorporated in Cyprus, which is a haven for Russian money laundering.

I remember the first time I bought a game from them I had my credit card locked up because of this. I had to call my credit union to tell them I was not a money launderer.

Fun fact, once their download services became down completely for a long while. I discovered that it was because the Montreal mafia had a building in Montreal burned down out of some vendetta, and their host for their downloaded files was right next to it. They were collateral damage.

Master of Magic is a must for anyone who hasn't played it yet, with the unofficial patch. Still unrivaled 20 years later and will probably never be.

I wish I had played MoM back in the day. I tried it about a year ago but couldn't really get into it.

I wish they (GOG) would get the 'Homeworld' and 'No One Lives Forever' titles.

I don't like a lot of shooters, but I liked NOLF. That one had style.

I wish I had played MoM back in the day. I tried it about a year ago but couldn't really get into it.

I wish they (GOG) would get the 'Homeworld' and 'No One Lives Forever' titles.

Homeworld has been licensed by Gearbox who will remaster it, and No One Lives Forever remains in licensing hell.

Homeworld has been licensed by Gearbox who will remaster it, and No One Lives Forever remains in licensing hell.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for any info regarding Homeworld Remastered ever since I first heard about it. I haven't seen any updates in awhile though, and I'm starting to get a bad feeling for some reason...

Back
Top Bottom