Witcher 3 - System Requirements Released

I meet the specs, but I'm still taken aback by the recommended cpu: i7-3770 is no slouch. AMD systems are going to cry for mercy if that's the case.

I would like to thank Drithius again. He gave me great advice on helping me build a new system last March to run Witcher 3. Since I thought it would be coming out sooner. :) I meet the recommended specs nicely and I saved myself at least $500 to $1000 listening to him.

Seems like my new happy-60-years-birthday-present-to-myself-pc will be put to good use. YAAAAY!!!!

Pibbur who at the moment is partially watching a cake baking competition on tv.

Videogames are luxury. It's cow clickers on facebook that give another impression, but those things shouldn't be called videogames IMO.

Haha! "cow clickers"
FB games= disgraceful joke. Luckily one can block every single one of them.

I meant luxury for AAA games. Because they require a high-end PC. Which is a lot of money. Certainly not all. But thankfully there are indie games. And smaller devs and KS project's with more humble system requirements for their games.
So it's all good. :)

Some good sounding CPUs are coming out this year plus a new Windows. Hopefully DDR4 memory will start to get sane prices, too. It should be a good year to buy.
What does it matter when you have a 4 Terabyte HDD?
I don't think it's the hard drive space, it's the network bandwidth. Some poor souls are still stuck with bandwidth caps that are ridiculously low. The blessed St. Fiber will come to rescue all of them some day but until then… ouch time.

Back
Top Bottom