Do you think the jews were right to kill that Hamas guy in Dubai

He was a terrorist but doesn't everyone have the right to trial by jury?

What do you think

-Goku

Dunno.

What bugs me most is that they used faked passports of REAL people.

What bugs me more, is that the fake passports were Australian!!

'The Jews'?

I have 2 Jewish friends. Neither of them were involved in any murder.

lol well I'm Jewish and I've got to tell you that's the most hilarious thread I've seen. the Jews just got up and decided to kill that Hamas guy lol man that sentence cracked me up
blaming the "Jews" for this murder even if Moshad committed it is plain stupid at best you'd hold Israel the state accountable and it's political leadership, not me nor any of my friends were involved in that Hamas guy, as you elegantly put it, death.
second trial by jury is the American way, and the US has sponsored more than enough assassinations that your argument is moot anyway.
Anyway prove that it was the Moshad and then we'll talk whatever it was justified or not, people seem to take that for granted but there are no evidence pointing towards Moshad, everything is circumstantial at best.
having said all that.... it is my firm belief that if someone is a religious fundamentalist so keen on dying for his faith and is trying to take as many non believers with him then all that you can really do is hasten the inevitable meeting between said man and his god, And the sooner the better.

Who else could it have been?

Personally, I think that getting whacked by the Mossad is an occupational hazard for a Hamas operative, so I'm not really shedding too many tears over that. However, I also don't think that assassination is going to solve Israel's problems. For that, you need genocide.

Or, alternatively, a redefinition of what Israel actually means. I've pontificated a quite a lot about this here, and don't really feel like getting into it again. Instead, I'll let someone who's a lot more eloquent and wiser than I am do the speaking:

[ http://themagneszionist.blogspot.com/2008/04/hammer-of-justice-bell-of-freedom-on.html ]

The only thing that is certain is they will be making a movie of it one day

Naked Ninja how can you be sure that neither of your two jewish friends have poisoned or assassinated someone. Their people's entire history revolves around deception.

They certainly wouldn't tell you they were going on a trip to Dubai if they were behind this. They would just do it, or, more likely, give you some kind of benign explanation like that they had to go into seclusion for some ancient jewish ritual. Bar Mitzvah, Rosh Hhashhanna, you've probably heard them mention something similarly alien-sounding. What they're actually up to during these "religious holidays" is anyone's guess.

So basically I would advise you to be very careful around your two friends and lock your windows at night.

Stay safe.
-Goku

Naked Ninja how can you be sure that neither of your two jewish friends have poisoned or assassinated someone. Their people's entire history revolves around deception.

They certainly wouldn't tell you they were going on a trip to Dubai if they were behind this. They would just do it, or, more likely, give you some kind of benign explanation like that they had to go into seclusion for some ancient jewish ritual. Bar Mitzvah, Rosh Hhashhanna, you've probably heard them mention something similarly alien-sounding. What they're actually up to during these "religious holidays" is anyone's guess.

So basically I would advise you to be very careful around your two friends and lock your windows at night.

Stay safe.
-Goku
Looks like a troll from you-know-where.

Stay safe.
-Goku

Yup, and the pyramids are landing pads for aliens. Men never got to the moon. The Jews control the world. Have a happy and paranoid further life.:roll:

he wasn't a suspect he was a full blown terrorist with intel linking him to many many operations. and seriously this all thing is a bit ridiclous , 30 people to kill 1 guy with 30 as suspects the fake passports were British Austrilain Irish German and several other I think.
and how about the fact that apparently in Dubai big brother is watching always when you get there you get filmed from the moment you leave the plane till you're back on it again, wonder if they have cameras inside the hotel rooms, that country freaks me out. I wouldn't go there if they'd pay me, hmmm actually now I can't go there because the police head announced that no israelis with foreign passport can enter the place...
hmm no big loss, although I hear the highest building in the world is impresive.
and again there is no proof connecting Israel to this, for people who say it's not ok to kill someone with a fair trial there is alot of jumping to conlusions where is the Evidence before condeming a nation?

Too bad they did find weapons that violated the much-dreaded [queue scary music]UN Sanctions[/music] in Iraq... But why confuse the issue?

Too bad they did find weapons that violated the much-dreaded [queue scary music]UN Sanctions[/music] in Iraq… But why confuse the issue?

I am not confusing any issues , word is that intel services & private securities are doing what they want , when they want , wherever they want and above all that we have to believe that they have the right to do so.

I don't see how it Iraq has any releavance on the current issue?

Back
Top Bottom