Drakensang Replacement Disk?

Joolushkoo

Watcher
I purchased Drakensang from Amazon.com in March, but I seem to have lost my game disc. I still have my order number and all information about the order is still stored on Amazon.com so I have proof that I did buy the game. I also have the box it came in with the barcode.

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain a replacement disk and if so, how? I do like the game, but not enough to buy it a second time. Any advice will be appreciated.

I purchased Drakensang from Amazon.com in March, but I seem to have lost my game disc. I still have my order number and all information about the order is still stored on Amazon.com so I have proof that I did buy the game. I also have the box it came in with the barcode.

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain a replacement disk and if so, how? I do like the game, but not enough to buy it a second time. Any advice will be appreciated.

Well, I would start by contacting Amazon, then the publisher at the contact info found in the manual.

I'd agree. The publisher or the seller should always be the first to ask.

At least as long as replacement discs still exist.

After several years, they're usually running out of them, I believe.

And that's the big advantage of STEAM and Impulse :) I remember people taking arms when Steam started, but really, the pros are better than the cons.

And that's the big advantage of STEAM and Impulse :) I remember people taking arms when Steam started, but really, the pros are better than the cons.

I half-way agree - I love the ease of install and launch ... but it has caused me *not* to buy hundreds of $$ worth of games I knew I would want to sell / trade.

I half-way agree - I love the ease of install and launch ... but it has caused me *not* to buy hundreds of $$ worth of games I knew I would want to sell / trade.

It works for me since I've never ever sold/traded a game, I guess I'm just not the 'merchant' type. Usually my finished games just rot in a box until eventually they're so old and dusty I just decide to throw them away.

The one key thing I hate about DD is:
I only rent the games. The service provider can at every point and without a reason decide to block my access to my whole digital games collection.

This is simply not acceptable for me if it's not reflected in the original price.

Reg. the orginal topic, I doubt any publisher would send you a replacement disk for free. They may do so for a small fee, say 10$ including shipping, but so much service is an exception nowadays.

It's not their problem if you lose your disk. ;)

I suggest you wait a couple of weeks. It's only a matter of time until you see it for clearly less than 20$ somewhere.

Thanks for the suggestions. I wrote to Amazon.com and they have already sent out a replacement disk at no charge.

Back
Top Bottom