Age of Decadence - Steam Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Our Forum member Pladio is giving away two Steam keys for Age of Decadence. One for the members of our forum and one for the members of the Age of Decadence forum.

On SurveyMonkey you can answer several questions and have an option to win.

Notes on eligibility:
Only members of Iron Tower Studios Forums or RPGWatch forums are eligible to win a copy of Age of Decadence through this contest.

You need to have at least 25 posts on either of the forums to be eligible for the price.
You may only win one copy during this contest.

One price will go out to a member of Iron Tower Studios and one price will go out to a member of RPGWatch.

Process:
All members who correctly answer the questions by Sunday 27th of September at 21.00 my time (wherever I am) will be entered into an Excel sheet.

In non-analytical speak. Two random winners will be chosen.

In Excel speak. The split will be between members of each forum. Everyone will be assigned a random number using the RANDBETWEEN formula. I will then use RANDBETWEEN again to decide who gets the key.

Winners:
The keys will be Steam Keys and will be given out to the two winners by forum PM.
The winners will also be communicated to Vince and Myrthos of the respective forums to make announcements if they want to.
More information.

Thanks Pladio for doing this and promoting the game.

wow, thanks Pladio!

Altho..I can't answer any of the questions (except the obvious) because I avoid spoilers.

Thanks Pladio! I have this game on my wishlist!

EDIT: questions answered.

Last edited:
How long now until release? :D

...because I avoid spoilers.
No spoilers here - just a little background about the world.
It should even help with immersion since you roleplay an adult who has probably learned a bit about the world he lives in while growing up, rather than a baby who's never heard of the Imperial Guard. ;)

lol, nice Pladio.
Just filled out the survey :)

In non-analytical speak. Two random winners will be chosen.

In Excel speak. The split will be between members of each forum. Everyone will be assigned a random number using the RANDBETWEEN formula. I will then use RANDBETWEEN again to decide who gets the key.

Excel random numbers aren't really random. Use good old 20-sided dice! ;)

Excellent promotion of the game Pladio, thanks. I already have it, waiting in my steam library !

Thanks for the contest Pladio. I entered it and am hoping I might be lucky enough to win. I've been following the development of the game for a long time on RPGWatch and I'm looking forward to giving the game a try.

wow, thanks Pladio!

Altho..I can't answer any of the questions (except the obvious) because I avoid spoilers.

How long now until release? :D

No spoilers here - just a little background about the world.
It should even help with immersion since you roleplay an adult who has probably learned a bit about the world he lives in while growing up, rather than a baby who's never heard of the Imperial Guard. ;)

Like SirJames says, the website does not really have any spoilers as such, unless yu think knowing which factiond and locations are available are spoilers.

14th of October is the official release date.

Excel random numbers aren't really random. Use good old 20-sided dice! ;)

Nothing is really random. And throwing dice multiple times is not for me :D

Also, I don't have a 20-sided die ... Never actually played a PnP game.

It's beyond my reach, but great show regardless.

Thanks! This will be very interesting. I tried the demo back when it first became available and the game felt pretty rough back then (think it might have been early 2014 or was it as far back as 2013?) so I'm very psyched to see how much progress have been made!

Back
Top Bottom