Release gap in Q2 & Q3 2015

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
According to my personal notes, there no release of an cRPG planned after Witcher 3 in February until the very end of the year. (The Mandate has a release date of 3/2015 according to KS, but we all know how release dates of KS projects work.)
Or did I miss something?

So for all of you with huge backlogs it looks like the perfect time to reduce it. For me (with a tiny backlog) it looks like a drought…

Fear not!
Bet some releases will be postponed and other announced.

For example dunno for what reason is bethesda stalling with Fallout4 announcement. :evilgrin:

Fear not!
Bet some releases will be postponed and other announced.

For example dunno for what reason is bethesda stalling with Fallout4 announcement. :evilgrin:

Oh PLEEEAAASSEE.... Whenever I see Fallout 4 being mentioned my hart beats faster.... Everyone knows F4 is in the works, but yet it's not officially admitted. As with all Bethesda games I'm sure the game will be released in October/November and hopefully it will be 2015 not 2016... Well and probably Pillars of Eternity and Torment: Tides of Numenera will be released in Q2 of 2015 so I'm sure there will be games to play. Oh and hopefully Age of Decadence will be out too...

Well, we don't know the exactly release date of PoE yet, and I guess Kingdom Come: Deliverence is sometime next year, though probably quite late in the year.

Other than that I can't think of anything, but that'll just give us some time to catch up.

A drought would be good news for me.

I could use a 6mo to year drought or probably more if I were going to clear my backlog.

I play games other than RPG though, so I'm sure there will be some games I'll want releasing then.

Well, we don't know the exactly release date of PoE yet, and I guess Kingdom Come: Deliverence is sometime next year, though probably quite late in the year.
I see PoE in Q1 2015 and KC: D in Q4.

Underrail,Grim dawn and Darkest dungeon might finally get released around that time.
I'll skip those for various reasons.
But of course you're right that this alleged gap only is a subjective one.

I play games other than RPG though, so I'm sure there will be some games I'll want releasing then.
I currently don't. But perhaps it's time for some FIFA Soccer/Manager again. :) Skipped these for the past 2-3 years.

So the next RPG releases are:
  • Raven's Cry: 26.01.
  • Pillars of Eternity: 26.03.
  • Age of Decadence: March ?
  • Legends of Eisenwald: March?
  • The Witcher 3: 19.05.
After this I see a very long summer break, the next games (like Torment etc.) being released at the end of the year. Did I miss something or will we finally have time to clear backlogs? :)

Yes, please!
No new games for at least a couple of months.

Me, past few weeks when I see something is released or near it's release:

Fd9RPj5.gif

Or was it DLC/phonegames reaction? Can't tell the difference any more...

I would. My backlog is not huge, but if they keep this tempo with new games, it'll grow too big.

Back
Top Bottom