Invisible, Inc - Available Now and Review

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Pladio mentioned Invisible Inc from Keli Entertainment is available now (actually yesterday already) from Steam and from GoG.

There is also a review out of the game at RPS.
Everything’s this sweet. The voice acting, writing, music and art design is all held to the same high standard. You end up looking forward to everything. From starting a mission with no idea of what surrounds you, to discovering the reward at the end, to escaping via the exit teleporter, to hearing the chatter between your team on the world map. It’s all satisfying, surprising, colourful and utterly devoid of friction, letting you lose yourself in the puzzle, yes, but also the evocative imagery the game thrills in. Your agents plotting daring heists, working like a well-oiled machine to rob a vault, and leaving with as much high-tech equipment as they can stagger under.

Or the other side of the coin – your plans coming crashing down around you and your agents abandoning one another, each sprinting around the level, heedless of cameras and sound bugs and just looking for a way out, before one comes face to faceplate with a six foot tall, weaponised security drone.

Last edited:
It's on GOG.com as well for those that don't like the DRM.

Wishlisted on GOG. Looks kind of nice, but my backlog is booked for a while.

Skipped.
Not seeing clearly what is it about, not trusting yeasayers nor naysayers this early…

Looks extremely cool. But no time to play it atm I think, will probably get it later in some sale. But sooner or later I am sure I am going to play it.

Actually looks pretty cool. Man, Klei is just knocking them out of the park. Mark of the Ninja, Don't Starve and now this. Pretty awesome studio. And I love that they know their strengths, and they don't go for AAA games (I'm not sure how big they are, or what types of budgets they could work with, but I assume that if they went with a pitch to a publisher they'd get a publishing deal for some sort of AAA game)

Definately getting this, hearing nothing but great reviews.

Finished the campaign and I was quite surprised at how short it is. I guess I expected a logner campaign, but that the goal of the game is more geared towards unlocking new characters on each playthrough.

The game s quite fun though, so I see myself playing it one or two more times.

I don't think I'll keep going though.

Playing my second playthrough on experienced and almost lost all my operatives at Senkaku's. These droids can be dangerous :D

First time I almost used all my rewinds.

Good fun.

Back
Top Bottom