Risen Don King fights presents......

Uriziel

Sentinel
If you want to see one hell of a fight…start it :p At the swamp camp, go down to the lower level and lure the Shadow Lord back up into "The Don's" main area. All the guards etc. will start fighting the Shadow Lord. But to make it a tad more interesting, go out into the camp and attack anyone and lead them back into Don's area. They will join into the fight against the Shadow Lord too :p Since a few are immortal, you have plenty of time. Sit down and have a smoke at the waterpipe. There is no rush. Oddly enough, no one can hit you while you are sitting there smoking….and you have the best seat in the house. :)

I tried sitting on the throne…..bah. Sat on the gold pile a while too..bah. Looted "The Don's" bedroom…bah. There really isn't all that much you can steal. But back to the fight………..and trust me, it will still be going on. As the body count builds and the bodies pile up……take a casual stroll over to each and see if they have anything worth looting. Go ahead. I promise no one will even notice :p

Since several of them are immortal, you can go to sleep, go to work, eat a hotdog, take a trip around the world..whatever. They will still be fighting when you get back. Consider it a Risen screensaver :p

Funny!
I lured the ogres down to the temple and the ogre will one-hit-kill many of them...but like you said, several are immortal so it goes on for a while.

Back
Top Bottom