The rape culture that almost make me puke

Apparently many others here could benefit from a subscription to her channel, that could help some to better understand women physiology and psychology... which is always a plus in the male/female relationship.

Apparently many others here could benefit from a subscription to her channel, that could help some to better understand women physiology and psychology… which is always a plus in the male/female relationship.

Being into psychology of sexes/gender myself I feel I need to make a statement. What Laci may help you to do is to drop many of the illusions that culture give to young boys about girls. But this isn't about learning "female psychology", but unlearn myths boys learn about gender differences.

The diversity within sexes are huge when it comes to personality types and getting to know the person is essential. Adding a wall of stereotypes make relationships confusing, and may lead to bad choices and poorly informed decisions.

So after reading Jemy's posts I now have the impression that in the US, gang rapes are public events. The perp's are being cheered on by specially trained gymnasts, and you can eat hotdogs while watching. Is this close to the truth y/n?

What else are we supposed to do on a Friday night?

You could always commit genocide at a random school because you didn't get a raise ;)

You could always commit genocide at a random school because you didn't get a raise ;)
Silly leftie. There's no kids in school on Friday night. You'd have to do that during the daytime.

Given our disturbing lack of enlightenment, we're probably lucky to have any schools at all. :p

Don't you have "evening schools" in the land of the brave? :)

Yeah, but that's mainly older college and grad students. Not as good headlines. And usually no one is there on a Friday night.

Well, that is a hard question, but it is also a statistics thing, for example a lot of things count like rape here, which does not classify as rape in other countries.

As an example there was a law change which means that any sexual activity with minor will be considered as rape. After that law the rape statistics increased a lot.

Also there are some activities here which count as rape which does not in other countries.

On top of that Swedish women are known to report rape a lot more often than in many other countries. So it is hard to know how it compares to other countries.

Making it hard or costly for the victim to report the rape skew statistics, including cultural ideas that blame the victim rather than the rapist.

Have a look at the results from the following questionnaire, when 1/3 men and 1/5 women believe rape is legitimate under a wide range of conditions, rape is unlikely to be reported.

whenisrapeok.jpg

Those are some pretty disturbing answers. I didn't think it was that bad - even among high school ignorants. I hope that doesn't represent any kind of norm.

wandering why no one has sense to propose to ban dicks? Guns may be used to hunt for food, but there is no other legit use of wieners. ha ha ha

You don't pee?

But its really no laughing matter. This needs to change, through education first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom