BioWare - Happy New Year Message

Why improve when there are enough people ready to buy (and praise) dross? It's a sad fact that CDPR is one of the very few companies with every new release better than the previous one. Maybe that will stir some muck and maybe not...

Why improve when there are enough people ready to buy (and praise) dross? It's a sad fact that CDPR is one of the very few companies with every new release better than the previous one. Maybe that will stir some muck and maybe not…

Maybe they don't think they need to improve, their sales could prove they don't. Worst yet CDPR could now look at why bother doing this any more we captured enough of the masses we can feed them ground beef now instead of Tenderloin.

Maybe they don't think they need to improve, their sales could prove they don't. Worst yet CDPR could now look at why bother doing this any more we captured enough of the masses we can feed them ground beef now instead of Tenderloin.

I think CDPR recognize the potential super gaming power they could become by sticking with their current approach.

Bioware's momentum will soon halt if they carry on as they are doing. There's only so many DA and ME sequels they can release before even the dumbest gamers realize"these games aren't as good as the originals"

Hopefully mass effect is not another sex simulator/MMO
You crazy?!
Hopefully it *is*! :evilgrin:

P.S. "corrected" the part it definetly shouldn't be. ;)
Only if you're a clueless hipster that likes to play a sterile alien fuck-fest simulator
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Gimme gimme, now! :D

Bioware's momentum will soon halt if they carry on as they are doing. There's only so many DA and ME sequels they can release before even the dumbest gamers realize"these games aren't as good as the originals"
It's not Bioware's fault really.
All EA games got dumbed down. Dunno why and dunno by who's decision.
DA3 was a step in good direction (except trashmobs) so maybe EA will start moving forward instead of continuing with turds (DungeonKeeper@phones, DA2, SimCity, Sims 4, SW:Battlefront).

Back
Top Bottom