Calling all shooters

I have RE5, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Siren: Blood Curse ordered for PS3, but I might grab myself both an XBox 360 and a Wii next summer as there are some titles on those that I might consider playing. The only grief I have with PS3 really is the lack of proper antialising which looks like crap on my 40" TV.

The Wii is cool because you can also play all your Gamecube games on it with 100% backwards compatibility.

That alone really has my wife happy - when I tell her that for teh PS2/3 and X/X360 you'd need both ... she says "I choose neither"!

As for RE5, I'm hearing it is primed to be this year's first over-hype/under-deliver game ... oh well, I guess nobody learned from '08 ...

That alone really has my wife happy - when I tell her that for teh PS2/3 and X/X360 you'd need both ... she says "I choose neither"!

As for RE5, I'm hearing it is primed to be this year's first over-hype/under-deliver game ... oh well, I guess nobody learned from '08 ...

I believe the Xbox 360 plays most of the original Xbox games, the compatibility is around 90%, or something like that. I can't think of a single Xbox game that I would actually want to play though....

As far as RE5 goes, I hear it's looking incredible so far. The only negative I've heard was related to length. It's supposedly only 8-9 hours long.

Back
Top Bottom