Electronic Arts masterplan for 2014.

A newyear message to EA. That's not me, that's Smoogie. Another EA "fan".
And I just have to share this few secs vid although it's not supposed to be shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURinpOAaO8

I just can't stop laughing!

But how to deal with it?

I'm sick and tired of replying in numerous threads on Sims forum where cretins ask "when will we get DLC already". And now I see such threads are appearing on Bioware forums too.

Some will say nothing wrong with it, but those people are not talking about proper expansions but are actually asking for - horse armor!

Though I have never bought "horse armor" or any DLC unless you are talking about expansion for games years ago. Those I did a few if I really liked the game.

If people want to do this who cares, I know your point Joxer but really they could be doing worst like supporting their local Crack Dealer. Though a lot of this DLC is like Crack to them.

I know my children a lot of times will spend the extra money for a game that comes with extra gun or something.

I just buy the DLC I think is worth to buy. Not a very sophisticated solution, but I think that's the way it should be.

Of course I hate it when important content is cut out of the game to sell it later like it has been done with the Leviathan and Citadel DLC in ME3. But I would have never bought them if I hadn't liked the base games that much that I even replayed them (which I seldom do).
So for me it's:
If I like a game so much that I even replay it, I buy their content DLC (so no horse armor).
If I like the game not enough to replay it, I won't buy their DLC.

Back
Top Bottom