Bound By Flame - Combat Demo Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Focus Interactive has released a new combat demo video for Bound By Flame. It seems the video is the first one among many more to be released in the following weeks.

First ingame footage of Bound by Flame's combat

Check out this video showing the first ingame footage of Bound by Flame’s combat! No cinematic, no FX… only pure gameplay! Enjoy!

The video shows you 3 unedited combat gameplay sequences: two-handed sword versus Skeletons, dual-wielded daggers versus Swamp Beast, and finally dual-wielded daggers versus Bone Golem. You also get a glimpse at some of the pyromancy powers!

More to come soon!
More information.

Last edited:
I'm really curious to see how this controls. I hope they have or implement some kind of lock of feature.

Also can't really tell but it seems more arcadey than realistic.

It would be nice if they released a demo but I won't hold my breath. I'll probably end up getting it though.

I'm really curious to see how this controls. I hope they have or implement some kind of lock of feature.

Looks a lot like Mars War Logs to me, so there should be a lock feature.

It's the same engine used in Mars so expect the same features including lock.
To be completely correct, it's a graphically improved version of the engine which is obvious from BBF videos.

Excellent job! Awesome combat system, amazing UI, big fonts!! They created everything perfectly.

I think that the combat will be ok for ARPG. But it still looks far from flawless.

- IMHO Swamp beast should be a little faster. Also it seems to me that it has pretty low range attack which doesnt correspond completely to its long arms.
- Bone Golem doesnt react properly to hero's movement, especially when hero is behind him. Well, hard to judge from one video.
- I hope that they made also some fast attacking bosses. I dont want to see all big monsters to be ridiculously slow and unable to react properly.

Back
Top Bottom