BioWare - Last Court Now Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware annouces the text based game Last Court is now available.

Thelastcourt.jpg

Available now in the Dragon Age Keep, The Last Court is a very Failbettery game of lordship where you play as the ruler of Serault, an eclectic fiefdom at the farthest end of Orlais. As the Huntress or Scholar, you’ll guide the realm through its most crucial period in its history.

Will its ancient Shame be forgotten? Will Serault fall into obscurity?

Manage the affairs of your court. Choose a lover, a counselor, a bodyguard, and an accomplice. With stories to explore and secrets to unravel, you’ll meet a host of new characters and encounter a few familiar faces in The Last Court.

This free text-driven, story-rich game is a great way to satisfy your Dragon Age cravings ahead of the release of Inquisition. The Keep will record the choices and decisions you make in The Last Court, but don’t worry: it won’t have an impact on your story in Dragon Age: Inquisition and is entirely optional. (That being said, we totally suggest you play it because it’s incredibly fun.)
More information.

*secretly begins to play it*

*inb4 "I'm too good for browser games"*

*secretly begins to play it*

*inb4 "I'm too good for browser games"*
Not from me you wont as I occasionally enjoy browser games. Though I have to say I don't like the optional payment options to speed up the game.;)
The Last Court is free to play and designed so that all players can experience it without hitting a paywall. If you want to speed up time in the game or gain additional actions, you can purchase Dawn, the in-game currency. However, purchasing Dawn is not required to complete the game or see all of the content. If you want to see everything, you might need multiple playthroughs. Each one takes an average of 7 days to complete.

Not from me but I do hate the optional payment options to speed up the game.;)

...and here I thought someone could do something without trying to milk out every nickel possible. :-/

Is this downloadable, too ? I prefer to play offline … ;)

Also, any time I read "fiefdom" I think that someone had lost his or her teeth. "Thiefdom" would sound sooooo much better ! :D

where you play as the ruler of Ferault, an feclectic fiefdom at the farthest Fend of Forlais

Is there any way to get it to just approve all your old choices. I think it wants me to walk through each of my 100+ old choices and approve them but I want it to just accept them all and move on :)

Back
Top Bottom