VtM: Bloodlines - Trademarked @ RPGCodex

Isn't that just Paradox protecting already existing product?

White Wolf either simply protect the IP or they are considering to work on a sequel.

White Wolf either simply protect the IP or they are considering to work on a sequel.
Isn't that just Paradox protecting already existing product?
Paradox Interactive bought and owns White Wolf now.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news/Paradox-White-Wolf-Publishing/

So I'm not surprised as they said a new Vampire inspired RPG might happen last year. My money is on Obsidian making it as they made a few recent hires from the last game.

Last edited:
Another Bloodlines would be nice. At least, if they managed to reach the point where Bloodlines is now at release ;-)

Another Bloodlines would be nice.

Stay tuned for… The cult classic remade in Unreal Engine 4!

Vampire(R)(TM): Bloodlines - The Transfusion!

;)

Last edited:
I think whoever does the Bloodlines sequel, should hire Wesp for their QA consultant. :)

I just started playing this game and it is a really good game,I know should of played it sooner,but hopefully they make a sequel and not just a HD remake.

I think whoever does the Bloodlines sequel, should hire Wesp for their QA consultant. :)
Definitely as he patched and fixed Bloodlines for years.:nod:

So I say they should make him in charge of Q&A.

The original UBP started at release so it's been at least a decade! Let's just hope, they can keep activision far far far away, even if it takes KickStarter! :fingerscrossed:

I just hope if Obsidian does it like we're all suspecting, they actually put Leonard Boyarsky / Tim Cain in charge of the project.

And get Brian Mitsoda back as lead writer. Bloodlines had some cool characters.

DoubleBear is supposed to be working on some unnamed second project, but I imagine he could be persuaded....or maybe this is it. :p

DoubleBear is supposed to be working on some unnamed second project, but I imagine he could be persuaded….or maybe this is it.
Nah it's probably his next RPG he talked about after releasing Dead State. We probably won't play it for another six or seven years given Dead State's development.

Nah it's probably his next indie RPG he talked about after releasing Dead State.

Guessed I missed that. Remember what it is? I'm apparently one of the few who actually liked Dead State.

Guessed I missed that. Remember what it is? I'm apparently one of the few who actually liked Dead State.
Not much info really as he said in an interview it would be smaller then Dead State. I believe he also mentioned more games in a retrospective of Dead State.

Link - http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/..._State__Controlling_scope_in_an_indie_RPG.php
Despite the limitation of our budget and staff size/experience, our team managed to put out a game that has garnered a strong fan base and much in the way of consistent word-of-mouth sales. It’s done well enough to allow us to make future titles, which is a pretty big win in the indie game business side of making games. We’ve already got some pretty exciting (and very fun) projects in the works, and at the very least, Dead State has given us a solid foundation to launch into the next phase of DoubleBear’s development as an indie company.

Last edited:
Interesting. Thanks for the link, Couch.

Glad to hear Dead State did relatively well for them financially. Sure heard enough complaints about the game here at the Watch. :p

Back
Top Bottom