NWN2 Disabling Music.

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Hey does anyone know how to disable music?
I don't see anything in the nwn.ini or nwnplayer.ini.
I guess they didn't include it, does anyone remember if it was possible in NWN 1?

Maybe I could comment out the music directory path, does \\ (double backslash) comment in NWN files?

Thanks for any tips. :)

Disabling Jeremy Soule? That's like crossing out every reference to Jesus in the bible ... you blasphemer!;)

Seriously though, does it have to be disabled? I mean won't pushing the music slider to zero do the trick?

Hehe, alot is reused music from KotOR series and NWN, no? :)
Also I didn't realise but isn't that the guy that did Oblivion too, I kept thinking I was playing Oblivion when I looked away from the game. ;)
Maybe I didn't notice but the most common theme is battle music which is the same everytime. :(

Well I would perfer to play some nice tunes from an mp3 player.
In theroy at least I don't think it would be a good idea, stabilty wise to have music channels being used in the 3d game enviorment and 2d desktop envorment all tring to use the same channels.
So while it could work I don't think it would be the best solution to, just turn the silder down. :)

Well I guess I had been so used to playing buggy games lately, I began to think they were all buggy, turns out it does work fine just turning down the volume, thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom