Chroma Squad - Official Release

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Chroma Squad, a tactical, turn-based isometric RPG, officially released today. It pays homage to Power Rangers and the JRPG's of the mid-90's. It's $15 at GOG.

ca8c40ead7259f295eaea30a6dce215d02e96ae0.jpg

Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show! Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape.​

• Customize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
  • Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
  • In-Depth RPG systems with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
  • A love letter to Power Rangers, Tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhoods!
More information.

More information.

Thanks for the post Aubrielle.:thumbsup:

It looks intriguing as I'm grew up watching the first Power Rangers TV show.

Quill made a "Let's Try" video let me see if I can find it ...
here:

Thanks, Couch! :) (And thanks for the video, Wolfing!)

I saw "Tactical RPG" and immediately thought of all the turn-based tactical combat snobs we have here...and I hoped that some of them might find this interesting. ^.^

I never was a particularly big fan of the Power Rangers, so the setting isn't quite what I look for in games. Although, if the comabat mechanics are fun/good/deep I might take a look.

I'm currently playing Silent Storm for the first time and have a blast! So more is always welcome!

Back
Top Bottom