Is this entertaining enough for you Myrthos?

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
You must know that this is Roqua. He has been with us, on and off for quite some time. Taking him serious is a mistake.

And to answer the footnotes for me personal. Yes Roqua entertains me and who are those 'we' you are talking about.

There are guidelines in the FAQ. They suffice for our moderators, in combination with my request for 'laid back' moderation, to determine a cause of action.

Thank you for not being a hate-mongering infantile. Your kind words are much appreciated. I apologize for any heartache, headaches, or hassle I have or will now cause you or the other normal staff at RPG Watch. I appreciate all of your hard work day in and day out. You are good and decent people and I'm sorry the puritans hate me so much and that causes issues for you.

Just to clarify things – this puritanical witch hunt is over me using the word pervert in the title of one of my posts.

I just thought of something – why would I peacefully leave a place where I am under constant assault from extremely stupid, close-minded, intolerant, hate-mongers? All I have ever tried to do is bring laughter to the few, and what do I get for it? Personally assaulted by dimwitted nincompoops. I can forgive pretty much anything but stupid people really get to me. If any of you intolerant fucking idiots had at least an intellect of around average it wouldn’t bother me - but you are so fucking stupid it literally hurts my brain. So I will not go gentle into that good night. Please remember you brought this on yourselves.

Celticfrost – first off, I am completely against people bringing other people’s kids into arguments. It has no place in civilized discourse. It is surprising someone would use their children as the reason for their hate-mongering too. Since you started it and since when stupid, small minded, hate-mongers paint someone as a monster that person has reason to become a monster I shall be a monster and make an exception to my rule in your case.
No one wants to molest your retarded kids. It’s a scientific fact only normal kids get molested. Even sexual perverts deranged enough to be attracted to children are repulsed by droopy-eyed down syndromey children like yours. I assure you, your kids are completely safe from sexual predators and you can rest easy knowing it is not something you are they need to worry about.
If I ever am unlucky enough to run into a stupid fuckface like you in real life I’d probably kick your fucking teeth through the back of your head and piss on your face while laughing. And then give you a wedgey and a wet-willy for good measure. Second off, you’re a huge fucking pussy, intolerant hate-monger, and a true and unrepentant idiot far too stupid to even understand just how stupid you are. Fuck you, fuck your kids, fuck anyone stupid enough to have babies with you, fuck your mother, and fuck her mother, and fuck your 18 generations. I say good day to you, sir.

Pibbur who – I know who…Pibbur who’s a fucking idiot and extremely weird. Didn’t you claim to be a Medical Doctor? Sure, I guess if your country has no requirements or standards, such as forming complete sentences or knowing things. “Pibbur will now shake a shrunken head at you and chases the evil spirits away!” I hope you get AIDS and die of pneumonia you close-minded judgmental fuck. You are just like a duck billed platypus – you are not only extremely weird, but you are also confusing and unnecessary.

Ripper – Your analogy was amazing. Your intellectual prowess is staggering. Also, of course you were a bartender - most know-it-all dickheads are (or were). It takes a special sort of asshole to want to think they are important while pretending they are in charge of a bunch of drunken idiots and apply for and accept a bartender job. But that doesn’t mean I’m not proud of you, because I am. Damn proud. I also have an analogy to share. When I was President of the Universe there was someone with the personality of a bartender…yadda yadda yadda…and then I fucked his face holes. Do you know who finds you amusing? No one, you dour piece of shit. Please commit suicide as the word needs less party-pooping philistine sycophants.

Well, I guess this is goodbye. You guys have fun being intolerant, self-righteous, close-minded hate mongers and I shall try to have fun being banned. I’m officially taking my toys and going home. If Dhruin ever shows back up will someone please tell him I said congratulations on the marriage and that I said to say hello and was chased away by a bunch of hate-mongering raving maniacs. That would just be swell and thank you. Also, goodbye to the few I have brought joy to. You made it all worthwhile. Thank you for not being close minded, humorless, self-righteous, assfaced, hate-mongers. TTFN.

Post Script: This felt really good and I thank you all for the chance to get some of this shit that has been bothering me off my chest. I really, really appreciate it. Such a relief! I feel like I am in a Calgon commercial. I hope there are some good responses that cut me deep by the intolerant intellectuals here that hate anyone trying to be colorful, and I’m sorry I won’t be checking back for them. That does not mean you shouldn’t try real hard though.

I found an article that explains why you guys are so vengeful and hateful

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

I know I had a good laugh when I read it so good stuff I wish there was more of it here.

What are you trying to achieve to take these postings from the origal thread and post them in a different thread with a sarcastic comment?
If you are grieved why not complain merely in the original thread or in a PM to Myrthos?

-

Last edited:
What are you trying to achieve to take these postings from the origal thread and post them in a different thread with a sarcastic comment?
If you are grieved why not complain merely in the original thread or in a PM to Myrthos?

-

I think Celtic has shown remarkable restraint in his response. Give him a bit of leeway to vent his frustration.

By replicating it twice and in a PM, he wants to accomplish something, so who am I to stop him from doing that.

I think Celtic has shown remarkable restraint in his response. Give him a bit of leeway to vent his frustration.
This thread puts two things together that were not put together in the original thread. That does not look good, to put mildly. It besmirches the OP.

Besides that I do not agree. Where you see restraint I see oil being added to a fire.
And to what end? A troll that is probably roflhao'ing.

-

you have your thoughts on how to handle something, I have mind and site has it's.

This thread puts two things together that were not put together in the original thread. That does not look good, to put mildly. It besmirches the OP.

Besides that I do not agree. Where you see restraint I see oil being added to a fire.
And to what end? A troll that is probably roflhao'ing.

There would be no fire to add if there was some degree here with dealing with trolls.

keep_calm_and_let_it_go_by_lordani0512-d6yfjy3.jpg

Good to know moderators are encouraging trolls. Bravo Myrthos

Good to know moderators are encouraging trolls. Bravo Myrthos

To be fair, that video Unrestigered posted wasn't in the slightest bit perverse in a not safe for work kind of way, it was just some guy spilling the beans on some weirdnesses of some historically famous figures. For all the hype Celtic gave it I was hugely disappointed in Celtic's reaction rather than the video. Apparently the title was the problem. Well, I never saw the title as it was changed before I saw it. I had to log out to watch the actual video when I eventually found it as I have Unrestigered on ignore...

Note to HiddenX, I see you posted the name as Unregistered on the Codex, yes, it got me like that until I failed to put the correct name into the ignore box. It's one of those visual magic tricks of the mind what-nots.

To be fair, that video Unrestigered posted wasn't in the slightest bit perverse in a not safe for work kind of way, it was just some guy spilling the beans on some weirdnesses of some historically famous figures. For all the hype Celtic gave it I was hugely disappointed in Celtic's reaction rather than the video. Apparently the title was the problem. Well, I never saw the title as it was changed before I saw it. I had to log out to watch the actual video when I eventually found it as I have Unrestigered on ignore…

Note to HiddenX, I see you posted the name as Unregistered on the Codex, yes, it got me like that until I failed to put the correct name into the ignore box. It's one of those visual magic tricks of the mind what-nots.

For the record I never clicked in the thread in question nor the one about killing or beating children..

The only point to my post in the begin was do we need titles like this as they show up on the front page. They were the last two of that sort of title and he took it upon himself to make the post he did.

I am sure there are some younger members or children of members that peak in. I know I don't want to see that sort of thing here, I know I don't want younger members or visitors seeing it.

That will bring up why did I double quote his post if I don't want people to see crap like that. Well, when the majority of people in any sort of group have a problem with a person, most of the time there is a good reason.

Maybe it was to see if the someone here would take that sort of hateful post down.

Wasn't a long time here.
So, codexian primadonna got insulted on nothing, reminded us that the word nincompoop exist and then left.
Peh.

Anything actually interesting?

Back
Top Bottom