Valkyria Chronicles - Coming to PC

I have a PS3 copy and never really got around to playing it. I should give it another try.

I sort of think of it as a 3d final fantasy tactics, excellent storyline and tough battles kept me busy for awhile. its a shame the sequel ended up on a handheld, but perhaps there will be hope for that too.

FF Tactics is 3D. ;)

And yeah.. I hate it when they release sequels as handheld exclusives.

Errr, what's all this talk about Steam? There's nothing saying it's showing up there??

I've heard lots of talk about the game but haven't ever played it.

It says the Euro version is rated 16+. What is this even about? There is only the most abstract, cartoonish violence possible shown on screen. All the while Call of Duty is probably rated lower?

This is one of the games that made me buy ps3. The sequel is only for vita (my favorite handheld).

No in fact it is only for PSP, as is the third (which wasn't localized, but which was translated by a group of fans and can be played through an emulator).

Good, I have been wanting to play this! Now just keep bringing in more and more of those console exclusives to PC!

What a beautiful gem of a game.

Around the same time there was also the release of another similar pseudo World War II SRPG, Operation Darkness on Xbox 360. I found it extremely underrated and heavily recommend it. I think I ended up liking it even more than Valkyria Chronicles, its only problem is its camera.

For myself, I'm not sure the free roaming gameplay in and of itself made the gameplay system all that better to play. I think there's a reason people have stuck to the safety of grids with squares or hexes for so long.

I'll never understand why the folks overseas eschew personal computers in general and seem to go for the small options, and /or consoles. Really baffles me, you'd think they most of all would appreciate the sheer power of a home personal computer. For me, the choice is simple, why would I ever watch tv on anything smaller than mine, or why would I ever settle for a computer with less power than the one I own/use?

As for this game, I'm pretty sure I'll be playing it when it hits the pc. I have a ps3 but its more of a dvd player for me, only ever bought 3 games for it.

Never heard of this game.

If controls will remain retarded like in Humanity has Risen second vid, I'm not buying. Had enough of that travesty in The Last Remnant.

Never heard of this game.

If controls will remain retarded like in Humanity has Risen second vid, I'm not buying. Had enough of that travesty in The Last Remnant.

It's not a gameplay video of Valkyria Chronicles, but another game called Operation Darkness.

Back
Top Bottom