Avadon - Release Blog Entry

Well, I got a Mac, and have actually played it... Admittedly I am a big fan of spiderweb.

The game does feel a lot easier than previous games, at least on hard difficulty. There's one difficulty level higher than that. Quest markers aren't overused, but they're there for certain quests. I think most of the quests I've gotten haven't had quest markers.

So far I've really enjoyed the story and the game world. Your character's role is well suited to getting a lot of "morally grey" quests. I like the new leveling and combat system too.

There are a lot of noticeable changes to gameplay from pervious spiderweb games, enough that it feels like a new series rather than a sequel. But it's still clearly spiderweb, if you know what I mean.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy. Hoping the game gets harder as I go along, but other than that, I have no complaints and plenty of praise.

Well, I got a Mac, and have actually played it… Admittedly I am a big fan of spiderweb.So yeah, I'm pretty happy. Hoping the game gets harder as I go along, but other than that, I have no complaints and plenty of praise.

Thank you for your impression. I truely hope the level of difficulty will be more in line of what iam used to of vogel games.

Back
Top Bottom