PC games emulator for mobile devices

estdev

Traveler
Hello!
As far as all of you are fans of PC games you might be interested with following news. I work in a project of bringing PC games to mobile devices. Our team developed an emulator that allow you to run PC games on Android-based devices. There is no any modifications to games (i.e. no recompilation). It is like running a game in virtual machine, but in this case VM is for Android.
Right no we are focused on strategy games. Strategy games are tough to play on a touchscreen device, but the main feature of the emulator is the adaptation of regular keyboard controls for touchscreen. Although only Heroes 3 is adapted for now, a lot of other cool old-school strategy games in the work and will come soon.

Emulator for Android is called ExaGear Strategies and is available on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eltechs.es
You are welcome to share your thoughts about ExaGear Strategies and our project in general.

You mean turnbased strategies?

Anyway I don't see a point of controls conversion since now everyone and their mother has a bluetooth keyboard, I've bought one for myself ages ago.

However, my keyboard is made of rubber and is foldable. It's universal and works on all computers, all phones and pretendnottobephones (tablets). Bought it here:
http://www.dx.com/p/flexible-silico...eyboard-black-white-50701?item=2#.U0_HRsa9S70

It's also available on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Camson-Blueto...Flexible+Silicone+Bluetooth+Foldable+Keyboard

I can add a few pics of my own if needed.

Why touchscreen OS aka win8/8.1 is not so popular? Because everyone has or will have a wireless keyboard in their pocket.

I have one bluetooth keyboard, not one that you recommend and not foldable. But it is useless as there is always connection problem. May be it's just defective.
Anyway I play Heroes 3 with touchscreen controls and they are easy to use. Even when I'm in a train, it is still fine. I mean on tablet with 7'' screen size.

Yea well… I'm almost never in a train. I walk to my work. :)

But if I was on a train frequently, I'd use hands to "unintentionally" grab some boobs and butts, not on toys.

Good news for fans of PC strategy games! The latest update of ExaGear Strategies supports HoMM3, Civilization 3 and Disciples 2! Play your favorite strategies on Android devices!

sounds great.
I used a Dosbox app to run HoMM2 in my tablet, and it worked ok except that for some reason the pointer moved faster the farther it was from the center. That was like a year ago, haven't tried lately maybe they fixed that.

I was at the time looking for a HoMM3 emulator too and couldn't find any at the time, so it's good news that it now exists.

Oh, and no I would never carry a bluetooth keyboard in my pocket LOL, enough with my smartphone and the keys.

Back
Top Bottom