ES4:SI - New Oblivion Expansion sort of announced

I dunno ... there is some stiff competition out there ... but any forum heavily populated with hordes of over-privileged teenagers is bound to be rife with vitriol ...

Hmmm. No. It's the angriest forum on the planet.

Well it used to be a decent place.. But I'm not reading it much nowdays, because the forums are populated with so many blind fan-boys, angry teens and alike.. However there are sane people, who are civilized like we here. Not everyone is an arse there. I for instance got some great help with morrowind back in the days there. And I have seen great discussions about tes-lore and so on...And just take a look at the moddin section. its stunning to see such an enthuasism for a game.

Sounds cool! I look forward to this one. :)

Well it used to be a decent place.. But I'm not reading it much nowdays, because the forums are populated with so many blind fan-boys, angry teens and alike.. However there are sane people, who are civilized like we here. Not everyone is an arse there. I for instance got some great help with morrowind back in the days there. And I have seen great discussions about tes-lore and so on...And just take a look at the moddin section. its stunning to see such an enthuasism for a game.

Oh I don't think every single person that posts on their boards is a jerk. There are a lot of helpful people there. Sadly, they are overshadowed by all the jerks. But yeah, you can get some good help there if you can tolerate the meanies.

But the volume is such that the poor signal-to-noise is hard to deal with ...

But the volume is such that the poor signal-to-noise is hard to deal with ...

We're saying the same thing. You just take the 'blunt' out of it.

I never would have guessed!!

I don't think I can immediately recall an expansion that sounded worse than this. That's bad enough, but did it have to be for a game that had so much room for improvement, while still being of high quality, and with a potential to be one of the very greatest CRPGs of all time. I guess so.

Fun and weird?

Public school outsourcing for this idea, it seems.

Yep, I guess being banned twice is pretty awesome!!

Yep, I guess being banned twice is pretty awesome!!

You miss the point - it is because of his awesomeness that we who are huddled in our parents' basements have to ban him to compensate for our own sense of inadequacy in the face of his vast superiority ....

... either that of he's a loser ....

... either that of he's a loser ....
I vote for loser ...

What? What sign? ... wait hang on ... "Don't feed the troll" ... oh THAT sign. Okay I'll just shut up now.

Back
Top Bottom