You are to oblige the rules;
rules.jpg

There is only rape of women and girls mentioned but what about men and trannies? That's very important to know!

Actually, it has been 19 hours without Codexia.

I'm already feeling like playing some Oblivion with anime girls, huge swords, listening to some jap music and…. wh… what did I just say?

Snap out of it RPGCodex resident THREAD INCLINER!

If you succumb to the vile powers of popamole it'll be as if a thousand codexers cry out in pain.

We've got to win this through, no matter the cost.

DID YOU KNOW:

Codex has been down a really long time. How long has it been now? 12 hours? 15 hours? More? For every 5 minutes it's not there, our world shifts one point towards Bioware Good. What will come of this?

Like all Biowarian consequences... nothing will happen.

I have a confession to make. I did something awful last night after the Codex went down.

I reinstalled ME2. But that’s not the worst.

I installed DLC that I paid for.

Damn you DU! He took our money and used it on whores and drugs and now I have paid for Bio DLC.

Damn you all!!!

So *this* is what phelot's 'What role would each Codexer perform if the apocalypse came?' thread was preparing us for.

Oh. Er…never mind, then.

You're right! All Codex members who posted in the aforementioned thread, please get to your designated ITZ station. We need soldiers to defend this thread and we need the builders up front to make wooden walls!

Also, I told you all the "loremasters" were useless.

There is only rape of women and girls mentioned but what about men and trannies? That's very important to know!

We are watching.

DID YOU KNOW:

Codex has been down a really long time. How long has it been now? 12 hours? 15 hours? More? For every 5 minutes it's not there, our world shifts one point towards Bioware Good. What will come of this?

If worst comes to worst, we could always settle down here. Get our people in as mods, put the red MCA troll in the top left-hand corner, make the forum colours all grey. Rename it to 'RPG Codex'. It wouldn't be the same, but it'd be a start.

Well, I'll give you animals credit--you do post prolifically. Now run along and fire up your copies of Fallout Tactics.

I vote oldmanpaco off the island. He is a heretic. All in favor?

If your avatar had a monocle it would be perfect. racofer can fix that for you.

Ok lads, but seriously? Anyone has any idea what the hell happened? Hardware malfunction? Hacker attack? Bethesda hired Lithuanian hitmen? Has anyone got any means of contect with the admins?

Well first off we like RPG's. So we wont be playing that.
For shame. You kiddies have always impressed with your ability to catch nuanced humor. You missed that one by a country mile.

Back
Top Bottom