Satellite Reign - Kickstarter Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Satellite Reign has reached half of it's funding with 23 days left. They have also announced a Limited Edition Boxed Copy of the game.

image-285916-full.jpg

This limited-edition physical boxed copy will be available in the new £55 / $85 USD tier and inside your box, you'll get a high-quality fold-out disc case containing the game disc, colour booklet, and the game soundtrack on an audio CD.

We'll also have a limited early-bird tier for the boxed copy at £52 / $80 USD, so get in fast to grab your limited-edition boxed version even cheaper!

All backers who have already pledged beyond this new tier will have the option to swap their extra digital copy for the physical boxed version at no additional charge. We'll send around a survey at the conclusion of the campaign where you'll be able to specify your preference.

In other news, Chris and his beard will appear in a video interview tomorrow on The Krautfunding Show, where he'll be discussing even more details about the world and design of Satellite Reign. We'll provide a direct link to the show when it's live so you don't miss it.
More information.

Last edited:
Good, but the overall KS goal seems on the low side for a game of this scope. I guess we'll see...

Well, $700,000 is no small sum, but I agree that Obsidian, Double Fine, or inXile type money would seem more fitting for a game like this.

It would be nice to link to the KS in these posts, this one is new to me.

Art looks great, hope it comes out like syndicate and that isn't marketing BS.

It would be nice to link to the KS in these posts, this one is new to me.

Art looks great, hope it comes out like syndicate and that isn't marketing BS.

There IS a link to the kickstarter. At the top, "Limited edition boxed copy".

Well, $700,000 is no small sum, but I agree that Obsidian, Double Fine, or inXile type money would seem more fitting for a game like this.

It's not 700.000$, 350.000£ is roughly 500.000$. And I can't help but wonder if that's enough, but on the other han you can cut a lot of costs by not having all the unnecessary fluff of "modern" games (I'm looking at you voice overs).

Back
Top Bottom