Australia's sate run baby mill

Maybe if they were making a video game about it...

They should send all those people back where they come from...

Those people produce no developpment...

It is all because of the State/Government...

Pilger is a communist...

Chien, sorry, but there is a huge difference between communism and slavery.
Since you're probably not living in a country with either of those, please read some books.

As for the "baby mill" issue it's something australians should solve themselves. It's smelling like concentration camps. If it doesn't stop, sooner or later the stealing children criteria won't be ethnicity but will spread to anything else, from family wealth and place of birth to eyecolor and voicesound.

Those people produce no developpment…

I don't really know if you mean this ironically or what ...

But the Nazis indeed killed handicapped people because they were not able to be "productive" at all, but instead "produced" only costs ...

Maybe if they were making a video game about it…

The only thing i could sort of make sense of in your post was the part where you were trying to write off Pilger as a "communist" so i will respond to that:

John Pilger is considered to be one of Uk's most respected journalists.
He has won Britain's highest award for journalism twice, an academy award and an emmy.
As far as sources go he is about at trustworthy as they come.

And "back to where they came from"?? They are Aborigines..

Becoming a rather tiresome trend there, Biff... Take a complex situation, rip out all context, present a one-sided emotional account, and slap a misleading title on it to make it sound sinister. Get a new scam, dude.

I was going to continue ignoring you like most rational adults on this board but i am having a pissy day:
Becoming a rather tiresome trend there, dte: Make sweeping nonsensical generalisations, seemingly random claims presented as facts never backed up by anything and throw in a a few passive agressive statements for good measure.
All in a pathetic effort to try and cover up the fact that you never have anything of value to add to any discussion. Get a new scam, dude.

Ok, that was fun. Going back to ignoring you now.

Well, let's take a look, shall we?
1) where did the author ask for an explanation from the state? Oh, that's right, he didn't, because that wouldn't fit into his emotion-driven narrative. Balanced reporting? We don't need no stinkin balance when there's shock to be generated.
2) where is there any mention of "baby mill", any sort of sale, or anything even remotely hinting at such a system? Oh, that's right, there is no such implication in your own damn article. You just pulled it out of your ass to make the situation sound sinister and get people to read your drivel.
3) as has been pointed out more than once, you've pulled the same nonsense several times with whatever misleading bleeding heart story twangs your overactive heartstrings that day

Ah i get it, you are dyslectic is that it? Hard to read the entire thing without getting terribly confused?
Well, as you have repeatedly demonstrated an inability to process any information spanning more then a paragraph allow me to pull a quote then:

David Shoebridge, a State Greens MP told me, "The truth is, there is a market among whites for these kids, especially babies."

As for trying to discredit the author i would suggest atleast googeling him before showing off your profound ignorance.

But as i have said before i really dont have the patience to waste time on you.
I am simply put to old to argue with idiots on the internet.

I guess it's just my overwhelming ignorance that I'm missing the interview with the government department that's actually running your baby mill. After all, your celebrated journalist would want to present a balanced report, right? It's in the article, right? Right? Whatever, dude.

That quote of yours appears to me to be referring to the 1970's "Stolen Geneartion", but if not, then congratulations, you've got ironclad proof from a politician with no standing in the department in question.

But I bow to your immense intelligence.

Hey, it's not April 1 yet is it? This article is a total JOKE!!!! Check out any Australian news site and you'll quickly discover what a load of manure this article is. Excuse me while I clean up my vomit!!

When it's about Australia I tend to trust anything Corwin says.
Um...
Apart from aussie TV shows... He refuses to watch those. :D

Hey, it's not April 1 yet is it? This article is a total JOKE!!!! Check out any Australian news site and you'll quickly discover what a load of manure this article is. Excuse me while I clean up my vomit!!

Menaing what?
That its not covered by state run media (which really should not be a surprise) or that someone somewhere actually posted something credible to debunk this?
Again, this is coming from John Pilger so i tend to believe the guy with credentials, a degree and a few prestigious awards under his belt rather then some random guy on the internet making blanket statements.

Let's see, I have several credentials and 2 degrees, I LIVE in the country and we DON'T have state owned/run media. Note I said check ANY Australian media outlet!! You can believe your crackpot and I'll believe what I know to be true from living and working here far longer than you have been alive and Pilger as well!!

Becoming a rather tiresome trend there, Biff… Take a complex situation, rip out all context, present a one-sided emotional account, and slap a misleading title on it to make it sound sinister. Get a new scam, dude.
What context is required? People are criminal as soon as they commit a crime. Acknowledgement by an institution of justice is not required.

I don’t know what this article is getting at, but I trust the Government and the media and it is confusing when the two are at odds. They know what is best pretty much all the time. Most politicians are trustworthy and just want to do what is right, and media sources are the only way of getting unbiased truth from people whose only agenda is the truth. How would we know what to be believe and what to be mad about without the Government and the media telling us? The next thing you know people will start wanting to own guns instead of having the police defend them which will lead to civil wars and tyranny. It’s much better just to be aware by watching the news, run from any danger and immediately report it, and let the government make the decisions so things run efficiently and effectively.

Healthy dose of skepticism and verifying one's information is one thing Bubbles but, if you trust nobody, where are you getting any of your info from? Voices in your head?

Back
Top Bottom