The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

A quick status report on the Friday alts (formerly known as the Friday 10's)--

-Completed Necro1 and 2, Delera's, Sentinels (for 3BC saga), and the beginning of VON over a few sessions
-Took level 11 because we were convinced Reywind already had 11 on his toon
-I believe most have now qualified for lvl12 but we will not be taking that level until everyone (speicifically, Reywind) has qualified for it
-Next content on deck is probably finishing VON. After that, TBD. My intent is to skip the Desert. It's actually my favorite pack, but we run it...every...damn...life. Perhaps it's time for the long-threatened slog thru Restless Isles?
-Since more than just Savage Dragon are bumping the ceiling of 12, we're probably going to put the Friday alts on ice until we establish Reywind's status
-Keep in mind that this was not intended to be a lockstep group--people can continue to use those characters until their eyes bleed if they so desire, the only stipulation is that we take our levels together. If extra running puts you on the ceiling for a while, so sorry Charlie, but no worries as well. We will not be collecting all possible favor. If your OCD requires your compendium to have no holes, feel free to run extra, but see above warning about extra running.

Pretty sure the cheerleader has me booked for the next 2 Fridays.

Once we're all back in the saddle, I'd like to run Harbinger3 with our epics. I believe several of you have already done so, but I'd like to see the content. There's other stuff I haven't seen since I've never had a toon above lvl21 before Klubbir.

Roster updates, anyone?

If you're out next two weeks, then we'll be 6, not counting multiple personalities. Or cats. But with both the 27's and the 11's out, we're getting pretty limited in what we have together. We may want to plan on splitting into groups depending on level and what people need/want to run.

DDO Broken with latest patch

Patch 1 (released this morning) has apparently broken the game. If you use scrolls, among other things, you'll be out of luck:

From scroll error thread:
Getting a "Inventory error placement failed" message when trying to use most scrolls; teleport, greater teleport, greater dispel magic, true seeing, heal, resurrection, raise dead.

For whatever reason, scrolls of greater restoration are working for me.

Guildies reporting similar issues

Also, launcher screen has an announcement that stackable items in inventory are bugged. Didn't give details, but same thread says you can't move the scrolls in inventory, nor potions, nor thieves tools. Based on the launcher announcement, it's anything stackable. They're frozen in the slot.

Except for getting my daily roll, I'll be doing other things till it's fixed.

I don't see a reason why we can't play with the 27's. It's not like XP matters on those toons. We can always redo quests for those toons once Dteowner and Reywind are back. If some hit 28 then even better because they can then take Commendation seeds as end rewards. Those can be used for ETR'ing. The important thing is to not TR or ETR any of the 27's before we all can do it. That means reaching 28.

Epic Stormhorns or running Epic Necro 4 / Epic Three Barrel Cove or Epic Gianthold for named items could be an idea. We could even run in Thunderholme for explorers, slayers and rares to get flagged for the 2 raids there. That would open up for Thunderholme crafting. Some of us have already done it, but maybe some were not present when we ran there.

Haunted Halls, A Study in Sable, Brothers of the Forge etc. could also be a possibility. Even Epic Wheloon can be worth trying. Getting the epic version as end reward of each quest could be nice.

We even had on our list Epic VON 1-4. Not sure if we already did that.

Last edited:
I have toons with the following levels:

11: Cleric and Paladin
25: Paladin
26: Monk and Cleric
27: Artificer

My level 11's are close to 13 and ready to run level 10 stuff (Tempest Spine, Von 5-6 etc.). My Epics can run anything.

I'd be up for running some of our epics this week. Besides my Friday toon (rogue, level 25) I have the following available:

Arty, Wizard (Archmage), Arcane Ranger, Rogue - all either level 27 or 28

I wouldn't mind running the new Terminal Delirium and/or or Mask of Deception for a chance at a couple of the items that drop in there (orb & necklace, respectively).

Hubby had the knee replacement which went well, but I am still a be there if you see me. Depends on how things are at that time of day.

Dte wanted to run the new quests so maybe we save them for when he is back. Reywind might want to run them too.

If we all don't mind repeating these quests then we can, of course, run them tomorrow.

Hubby had the knee replacement which went well, but I am still a be there if you see me. Depends on how things are at that time of day.

Pleased to hear all went well; how's your brain replacement working out??!! :)

Glad to know things went well. Hope they continue to do so. :)

Dte wanted to run the new quests so maybe we save them for when he is back. Reywind might want to run them too.

If we all don't mind repeating these quests then we can, of course, run them tomorrow.

I certainly wouldn't mind doing them more than once. More chances for all of us for the few nice loot pieces. :)

… how's your brain replacement working out??!! :)

oooooo … COLD! Want me to whack him for you, CM? ;)

Don't worry Aletys, Cm said you can have her old one; it's hardly been used!! :p :)

Which is why it's so dependable; it's incapable of changing all the time!! :)

Sitting in the airport at San Fran waiting for my next flight thought I'd see what's been happening. I don't mind if you guys continue running epics my epic I believe was nearly capped out for levels so not as worried, and I've run a fair bit of the epic stuff already. Corwin if his brain hasn't failed him should be able to log into my account and check where my 10 is at if he remembers my password because I have no idea where I was sitting with that toon.

I will be back and on roster for the 6th so only out for the next two Friday's

I'll only be available for a short time on the 6th (2 hours) as I have a wedding to perform!!

Rumor has it the fairyball game tomorrow has been rescheduled. If so, I will be able to run after all.

Has anyone here had a look at ESO? If people think it's worthwhile we could give it a go, but I've tried several other MMO's and none of them really suited group play.

Back
Top Bottom