Bethesda Softworks - Teaser Image

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Pete Hines has teased an image on twitter, saying only "tomorrow". The image, which shows a man facing the camera and another in silhouette reveals little (to me), with several sites assuming it represents Skyrim DLC. Bethsoft has a number of properties, so anything is possibe.
Let's hear your theory in the comments.
More information.

were they supposed to announce a title ?

Considering he only worked on Fallout .. I see no alternative

The beard looks fairly modern. I'm hoping for Fallout.

@ Borcanu - Huh? I have no idea what your post means. He didn't only work on Fallout - he's been Bethsoft's PR Director for longer than I can remember, so his comments are relevant to anything Bethsoft is going to reveal.

@Jhari: I think it's just five o'clock shadow. My money is on Skyrim add-on or an Id/Rage/Brink/Whatever announcement.

The guy is holding an axe so likely a Skyrim dlc.

Nah it's their new viking themed first-person looter by id with gameplay similar to Rage except with vikings.

Not sure what it is but i'm sure it's no coincidence that it's the same day as the witcher 2 EE.

Not sure what it is but i'm sure it's no coincidence that it's the same day as the witcher 2 EE.

Publishers like to do things on Tuesdays for some reason - announcements, launches, illegal dynamite fishing trips, etc.

Either Dishonoured or Skyrim is my guess.

Whatever it is, it needs a shower! :p

isn't it 2morrow already?

he looks like the brother of Lara Croft

If you check out his Twitter page now, it contains a tweet in which he states: "You do know that we make other games besides Skyrim". I'm not sure if this is in response to somebody commenting on the teaser (I'm not that familiar with Twitter myself), but this seems to point to something other than Skyrim dlc

I so dig the visual style of this. On the other hand I really dislike games that cast me as a killer. Will have to see what wins out.

I so dig the visual style of this. On the other hand I really dislike games that cast me as a killer. Will have to see what wins out.

Yeah the visual style (from screenshots and concept art) is pretty nice. Though being cast as an assassin, you do at least get some degree in chosing how surgical you want to be about things and how the story progresses. Also it seems like Bethesda/Zenimax is pretty enthusiastic about marketing this one at this point. That's one expensive cinematic trailer.

Back
Top Bottom