Winter Wolves - 2015 Releases Plan

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Winter Wolves posted their release plans for 2015, and compare their latest two RPG games Loren Amazon Princess vs Seasons Of The Wolf. Here is a small sample.
It’s the first post of the year! I imagine people’s main question will be: which games will be out next? since I don’t know myself, and after the big fail of last year (I announced like 5 games but I finished “just” 2), I’ll just say which ones should be definitely out this year (not tomorrow though! could be even Summer or Fall! but still technically 2015).
I have a new interview with the developer I will post later this week.

More information.

As I said above the interview has thirteen questions, and I even asked him about members calling his games not true RPGs. So stay tuned for the article this week.

In the meantime give his games a look as you might be surprised.;)

Their major problem is funding.

All they need to do is go Kickstarter project, get enough cash for some (nonUnity!) modern engine and noone will object on anything any more. The talent for rulesystem and story is already there.

I hope he doesn't remove anti-grinding, or at least not code boss battles taking grinding as a balance point. If people want to grind and then one-shot the bosses, that's their problem, just don't make me grind to finish the game.

As I said above the interview has thirteen questions, and I even asked him about members calling his games not true RPGs. So stay tuned for the article this week.

In the meantime give his games a look as you might be surprised.;)

Did you ask a question about his obsession with romance ? :)

When you read his blogs, you get the impression it's all he cares about, so I can understand why some members are reluctant to try his games.

Personally, I really liked the Planet Stronghold demo, and found the Loren demo not bad, but wished it was less focused on the dating aspect. Haven't played the whole games yet though, so I can't really comment more.

Back
Top Bottom