Of Orcs and Men - Screens @ Worthplaying

looks like two worlds 2, which I didn't dislike, just don't know why I stopped playing. I guess it was the stupid plot

Well it's being developed by Cyanide so don't get your hopes up. The concept of the game sounds intriguing though.

Well it's being developed by Cyanide so don't get your hopes up.

Why? Chaos League and Blood Bowl were loads of fun and from what i've heard Game of Thrones may actually be a rough gem infected with a serious case of "moronic reviewer syndrome" aka. "you can suck it unless you're Bioware or Bethesda"-itis.

So, everyone not booking advertisements gets a "serious review" ?

The game LOOKS visual stunning! The concept and ideas are unique. Im hoping you can play both orcs at the same time and just switch them on a dime ( rouge and tank). They could have a classic on there hands if the gameplay is tight.

Why? Chaos League and Blood Bowl were loads of fun and from what i've heard Game of Thrones may actually be a rough gem infected with a serious case of "moronic reviewer syndrome" aka. "you can suck it unless you're Bioware or Bethesda"-itis.

I wasn't attacking them just saying don't expect a blockbuster game. Look I enjoyed there GOT games. I never bothered with there other games as they never appealed to me.

Bottom line is there track record is average not great. Mostly in my opinion they are to ambitious for a small studio. In case you failed to read my whole post I said the concept of the game sounds intriguing.

I'm enjoying Game of Thrones (the RPG game) immensely so looking forward to this one

Cyanide is spreading themselves thin and it shows in the lack of polish in their games. They're shoveling them out faster than most budget title publishers shovel out their crappy match three and hidden object games.

Back
Top Bottom