Any must have New Vegas mods?

Fnord

SasqWatch
I just bought all the Fallout New Vegas DLC, and thus plan to take play through the game again (and this time not letting the house win). But mods always make these games a lot better, so which are the current "must have" mods for New Vegas?

How about Josh Sawyer's mod for Lionheart? Oh... No... He ruined that game so no mod could help it...

That hardcore mod does look interesting. But to anyone who has used it, does it get annoying after a while, or does it just add to the experience?

That hardcore mod does look interesting. But to anyone who has used it, does it get annoying after a while, or does it just add to the experience?

Well hardcore mod isn't ideal but I think it adds to game especially early game.When HC mods is off game gets challenging on old world blues and lonesome road but before that game is bit too easy even on very hard.On the other hand it slows exploration and questing too much.If I remember correctly game it can be turned on and off anytime so nothing stops you from trying both ways.

I would just start cruising around on the Nexus website. That's how I always spend the first 8 hours with a Bethesda game these days.

P.S. Playing against House? In LAS VEGAS? Are you mad!?!? ;)

Numerous suggestions in this thread, although some of them might have been updated or superceded:

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15062&highlight=vegas

Thanks! Skavenhorde's list of mods still seemed to be up to date, at least the ones I checked. The modders seem to have updated their mods and made sure that they stayed useful.

I would just start cruising around on the Nexus website. That's how I always spend the first 8 hours with a Bethesda game these days.

P.S. Playing against House? In LAS VEGAS? Are you mad!?!? ;)

I'm doing that as well, but it is good to know what is considered "important", so that I don't miss any of those.

And last time I played the game on House's terms, this time I'll see if I can't increase my odds a little.

Back
Top Bottom