Bioshock Infinite - Combat Mechanics Regression

@Vindicator - You might want to throw a spoiler tag on that post.

You really thought Infinite was easier than Bioshock though? I played Infinite on Hard, and Bioshock feels a little easier to me on the same difficulty. The normal enemies seem about the same in both games, but Infinite had tougher boss battles imo.

The battle with Lady Comstock in particular gave me fits, especially the first encounter in the graveyard. By comparison, I found the final battle to be much less difficult.

@Vindicator - You might want to throw a spoiler tag on that post.
You really thought Infinite was easier than Bioshock though? ]

I'm not really sure what required a spoiler tag… the fact that there is a final battle, my recommended gear and tips, or the unlockable 1999 mode where deaths are costly and you take double and do half damage? It's not like I gave the ending away…
Watch the credits for a surprise.
In any case, it seemed easier than BioShock on the hardest difficulty, but I've played so many games since then, I might be wrong.

Lady Comstock is easily beaten… Float the enemies with Bucking Bronco and try to ignore them while you use a fully upgraded Charge, which offers temporary invincibility when used, to ram Lady Comstock a few times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom