Pricewatch!

Nah, only EA keys don't work and it's EA's fault. And yes, it's just another reason I dislike EA.
GG downloads go okay on my side.

Okay I'll wait for the bundle.

Nope. Stronghold didn't work either. They've got a systematic quality control issue over there. They're website was broken too. They've relegated customer support to the customers themselves. It's a mess.

Two Worlds 2, Escalon 1, Edna & Harvey 2nd game and ca. 5 more games.

Also, avoid the GG dreadful downloader, that downloads games that don't work with their supplied activation keys.

Odd that you seem to be the only one who has those issues. My friends and I have been using GG for years, and we've never had a problem with anything from them.

Odd that you seem to be the only one who has those issues. My friends and I have been using GG for years, and we've never had a problem with anything from them.

same here, no problems at all in any GG games I've bought.

Bad luck. Perhaps. Bad service, definitely.

This has been the recurring theme ... and I actually think it is a good reminder that 'YMMV' is always true with digital download services. Like JDR, I have had good luck since with GG and as a result have a couple hundred games there ...

So called mystery deals on Origin for 5 days starting today.
Not giving a link since I still have Origin's malware installed, y'know, their kind of DRM that's IMO worse than uPlay.

Today's deal:
1. -50% Sims3+ Pets DLC, that is 30€ and IMO not worth a single cent just as other EA rubbish DLC
2. -66% Darksiders2:digital deluxe, that is 20.34€, I'm not buying but if you're into such stuff this seems a nice price

I'll definetly post next deals when available because I "feel" maybe KoA and ME (or DLC) get added to the offer.
Taxfree nonexisting currencies (simpoints, biowarepoints and etc) are still expensive as hell for those who are interested into paying for something that's in fact - one big nothing.

i've got a ton of games on gamersgate and enjoy their system for the most part. however i do have to agree with Thrasher in that their downloader is terrible. Had to download AC3 twice. Other games have had issues as well. In reality a huge portion of my gamersgate library are digital versions of games i've played and others parts of bundles i may never play. Still i prefer it to any other service besides steam.

Another 3 for 49€ at MM in Germany. Lots of goos stuff on every platform. Many Bethesda games incl. Dishonored, Mass Effect 3, lots racing games and a compilation with a lot of middle old Sid Meier games.

As always Amazon should counter tomorrow.

Only today, Mass Effect trilogy as a mystery sale on EA's Origin store is -50%.
For 25€ you get all three games.

But before you jump into it, there are a few side details I have to mention.
ME - you get everything.
ME2 - you don't get half of DLC, for everything you need to spend 3440 so-called bioware points.
ME3 - again not all DLC, for those you don't get 3280 so-called bioware points are needed.

Bioware points, as I've said in my previous posts, is a nonexisting currency. EA is not a bank nor a country, but you still have to convert real currency into this illegal and taxfree one to be able to buy DLC for ME games.
1600 bioware points will cost you 16€, so if you want to buy all possible ME DLC you'll have to spend about 4x16=64€.

Or in other words, the trilogy, but everything, will cost you, "ON SALE", 90€.

There was a time I really hated Ubisoft's DRM, but they've never introduced an illegal currency in their uplay webshop and never made uplay running in your taskbar on default. And they put ALL their games on ALL other webshops which is a certain respect to the audience as the customer should be able to choose where to buy something. Not to mention that unlike EA's sales region locked (for example KoA sales for NA only, then some other for UK only, etc) if something is on sale in Ubisoft's webshop, then it's on sale for everyone, even martians.

IMO EA and their fraudulent business model with obvious discrimination of customers should be ashamed.

Crusader Kings 2 75% discount at steam (i.e. $9.99) plus a bunch of the DLCs are discounted as well. BUY IT NOW!

8€ for Batman Arkham City GOTY edition on Origin.
Finally a nice offer in their mystery sale campaign.

Back
Top Bottom