Drakensang Camera Control

Dasale

SasqWatch
I don't see any direct control of the camera beside the keys shortcuts for turning the cam left/right. But no control like for changing distance or bottom/up. Many times during the demo I got the camera with an unpleasant setup and the only trick I found is to click on ground far to reset slowly the cam to a more horizontal setup.

Is there any tricks about camera control?

I don't see any direct control of the camera beside the keys shortcuts for turning the cam left/right. But no control like for changing distance or bottom/up. Many times during the demo I got the camera with an unpleasant setup and the only trick I found is to click on ground far to reset slowly the cam to a more horizontal setup.

Is there any tricks about camera control?

I just right-click&hold to rotate left/right/up/down, and scroll mouse up/down to zoom in/out I think

Try to decrease the sensitivity a lot.
That helped in my case.
(It should be somewhere in the options.)

Left hand on ASDQWE, right hand on the mouse. A pressed RMB controls the camera. Ignore point & click.

Thanks for the tips.

I wonder why they try to innovate there, I wonder what they bring to a system like in NWN2, I see only negative points in comparison (I'm using the cam centered on the selected PC and the cam is changed by movements and mouse going to borders).

wow, guess it's all about getting used to something. I find Drakensang's controls much better and easier. I could never get used to NWN controls until I found an option to detach the camera from the PC, so I move the camera only when I want to and not when the game wants to.

Lol ok thanks for the tips and I'll stick on that in this thread.

Left hand on ASDQWE, right hand on the mouse. A pressed RMB controls the camera. Ignore point & click.

Point and click is pretty useful too, especially outside, when you have sufficient room. Inside, however, AWSDQE movement is often a much,

Point and click is pretty useful too, especially outside, when you have sufficient room. Inside, however, AWSDQE movement is often a much,

I'm old school I guess, so I only use AWSD. What's the Q and E for?

I liked it the other way around. Point & click only in combat with restricted movement.

Back
Top Bottom