Divinity 2 Keara's Fortress 5 Statues

Tweaks

Watcher
hey guys its me again lol :p ive come up to a wall now i am in jeara's maze with the 5 statue that you need to figure out the name of them.

the thing is that i odnt know if this is suppose to happend but wen i talk to one of them and ask what clues can you offer me ?

nothing happend i dont hear anything or i cant read anything ...... wtf and i tryed to say every name that are in the drop down menu and nothing works .... now i am getting mad !!

can anyone help me ?

Tweaks out

ok ok thx

lol i did the big error now of going inside the memorie to save that girl and now i am getting my ass knock down every time by Divine him self ..... AAAARRRRKKK

and know cause i got bored of restarting this game cause of the failure ive been doing i am doing the expantion pack of Dragon Age

I am in the defense office and there are two statues in which you must surmisal the statue's name, Mayhem, Chaos, Devastation, Waste, and Havoc in order to unlock the entranceway on the modify floor. I hit literally tried every and all combinations between the two statues and nothing works!!! The entranceway says every time.
Anyone undergo what's up with that????

Back
Top Bottom