Ryzom - Update on Return

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
News on Ryzom's return on their forums.
Our next step in the coming days will be to re-open the servers for free - a VIP access to all our former Homins to thank them for their patience (to be specific, all the players who had a paid account at the time of the closure of servers).

Then, for the second step, we will allow new adventurers and travellers to come and tread the soil of our beautiful planet Atys!

Thank you once again for your loyalty and above all for your patience; the new Ryzom team bids you a very warm welcome and is looking forward to seeing you again in our world...
More information.

Underrated mmorpg. The npc mob AI is excellent-- they mobs roam around and migrate. The crafting system is very good too. Good game for those who, for one, enjoy exploration. I'm glad to see it's returning. Maybe i'll resubscribe.

I also heard that it is actually quite good,
but I never played it.

Sisaya/Rei from the Larian Forum wrote quite a lot about it in the Larian Forum (in German language) (her name of Sisaya returns in Sacred as a witch). She's one of the few who actually saw the pre-action-RPG version of Armalion/Sacred game when it was transferred to and developed by Ascaron. (Originally, Ascaron had intended to bild an full rather traditional RPG out of it).

Did they fix the English translations? I think that turned off many people.

Back
Top Bottom