VtM: Bloodlines - Unofficial Patch7.1

Let's see Wesp is still working on Bloodlines, Drog Black tooth is still working on Arcanum and CO8 (I believe) is still messing around with TOEE. Troika may have released some buggy games, but for each of their games they've created a fan/mod community that borderlines on obsession. I thank each and everyone one of these obsessed geeks :)

Those geeks have plenty of time,it's not like they're doctors or something ;)

Those geeks have plenty of time,it's not like they're doctors or something ;)

Hehe, was that a joke earlier (i think it was on this forum?) someone claiming Wesp is in fact working as a doctor? I find it a bit hard to believe :D

So some dude is working hard on Arcanum too? That's nice, i really liked Arcanum. Is it possible to play that game nowadays in hi-res (1920x1080) res just like Planescape?

Great thanks :) I'll save that link at least, i'm definitely gonna try Arcanum again someday.

Don't get me wrong, I love the work that Wesp has done with VtM:B over the years, but is this really necessary? I don't think Bloodlines can get any better at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I love the work that Wesp has done with VtM:B over the years, but is this really necessary? I don't think Bloodlines can get any better at this point.

Can't a man have a hobby?

And Drog stopped working on Arcanum months ago and became another Codex troll.

He stopped working on it? That's too bad. I thought he left rpgcodex or wasn't going to update it there anymore. I read that about a year ago so it seems like he had a change of heart.

Doesn't really matter, what he did was enough to fix a lot of problems I had with it.

Hehe, was that a joke earlier (i think it was on this forum?) someone claiming Wesp is in fact working as a doctor? I find it a bit hard to believe :D

You mean like the college where he got his Doctorate, the German College where he now teaches and German Doctorate Registry (sorry, don't know the official agency name, since I am not German)?

Someone claiming?
Obviously, I meant Nerd in the positive and inspiring way, in case you don't know me. Especially since I test the UB patches and Wesp can squash me like a bug if I get his ………..oh never mind that would sound really weird, fully quoting Bertram. ;)

Best of my memory this link was from his interview about his patching, a couple of years back. One of the game sites (maybe it was PC Gamer) asked him about himself, his history (he had made mods before) and interests. All the standard questions before moving on to Bloodlines patch questions. Iirc, read it, saw/got the link from Codex first.

Btw, guess I can post this since Wesp mentioned this in the Official forum thread to a question I had asked, so please don't hesitate to send best wishes Wesp!

Wesp is Engaged! Woo hoo, big GRATZ! :party: :cake:

The NEW official site and forums is now FREE of the evil grasp of gamespy, this is now a FAN owed and run fan site.

And, yes JDR13 there is a Santa Clause! :biggrin:

Btw JDR 13, in case you didn't know your Ending Spoiler thread has gotten extremely huge over time (90 replies) and it's been transferred to the new Vampire site.

I promise I'll give VtM:B one last try if it ever goes on Steam sale or shows up on GoG or something. There has to be something to that game I was missing with all the love it gets around here.

Back
Top Bottom