Best HoMM-5 maps?

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I just picked up HoMM 5 and I enjoyed the first scenario immensely. I started the second scenario and it kinda sucks. I really don't want to play inferno, and I certainly don't want to play a rush job map. I like to take my time, build my forces and then confront the enemy. I also play at work, so the multiplayer aspect won't work for me. I might go 20-30 minutes between turns so I can't have a human opponent.

Does anyone have some good map suggestions? I've never played any of them, but plan on downloading a few and seeing if it is my cup of tea.

Thanks!

Actually, the Inferno campaign ends up being one of the better ones, and carries a lot of the story--though my favorites were the Dungeon and Sylvan campaigns. It's been a long long time for my aging memory cells, but I checked my hard drive and found two sp scenario user maps I enjoyed, downloaded from Celestial Heavens.

Seize the Throne-by Grumpy Old Wizard
Into the Tundra-by Kilyian

I'm sure there are tons more now--those were some of the first made. I really need to get back into HoMMV. I sort of burned out on it when my old video card died in the midst of HoF, leaving my last memories of the game as frozen pixellated screens of a dumbed down dwarven campaign.

Thanks Magerette, I'll check them out!

Back
Top Bottom