racofer's post was indeed amazing and deserves an uncharacteristic bump. I can't believe we used to be mortal enemies. Why do you make me love you?

For whomever finds this letter, ensure that the message herein is passed on to others. This is the report of a survivor of ITZ, who now finds himself, along with many others, confined in Watchwitz. This is the report of one who remembers when we had freedom of speech, freedom of thought… freedom of being simply free. I was once called by some a BRO, an alt, even an Incliner of Threads. Now, I'm proud to be called and call myself a Codexer, for this is what we all are.

This all began on the 25th of December of 2011. It's still unclear to many of us what really happed. Rumors run rampant among us, as we desperately try to find some understanding to what really transpired on that day.

ZXxO6.jpg

All we know is that it began with a meeting of sorts between our leader and representatives of a foreign website. Many times before they approached us with words that stirred pride among our ranks, calling us the "Prestigious Codexers Magazineers" or sometimes "Foul Creatures of Hatred" or simply "Trolls". We enjoyed their praises, but we always knew to never let pride take the best of us. Unfortunately, not all of us saw things that way.

4BeL0.jpg

He sold us all out. That's what many say these days. And I have to say I'm inclined to agree with their opinion. For all we know, that day Töddler and Heines finally got to DarkUnderlord with offers of richness and unending internets. With those resources at his disposal, DU would never run out fuel to satisfy his thirst for lulz.

WrWfp.jpg

And just like that, he accepted their deal. Without notice, we found ourselves locked out of fair Codexia. We protested and got very angry about the situation, but ultimately we realized we no longer had a home. Some of us remembered that, many generations ago, our ancestors lived in a place called The Watch. There are many tales about the place, some of then mildly disturbing, but at that point we had no alternative but to move in with them.

pib8O.jpg

But we were not welcome in there as well. Their gates remained shut as we pilled up outside their walls, begging for a place to stay. For days we tried to reach an understatement but all our efforts were ultimately in vain.

HUtCV.jpg

Eventually, we were given entrance but not without a price. One by one, they labeled us like cattle and assigned us into their work camps. Even now, days after being taken in, we are kept separated from the local population into a thread of our own.

hdwtk.jpg

We now live here, hoping for a brighter future. MCA knows what perils lie ahead of us, but we must remain strong not only for our sake, but for the sake of those who will eventually join us into this living hell called Watchwitz.

- racofer : Thread Incliner

"We are Codex" :lol: Oh Lord! What you meant to say is that you're a third rate 4chan knockoff. "We are hivemind!" is what you meant to say, friend.

I see the notions of, pulling each others leg, and friendly banter is alien to you my friend. Clearly, you enjoy being a clown, showy and pathetic as you are. Not everyone shares your rather peculiar tastes, however.

Also, I don't know why you guys make fun of Volourn. He's one of the smarter posters you guys have. He really knows his RPGs unlike the majority of that site.

Wait! Volorun?! I was wondering what happened to you!

Anyway, pointless troll is still a troll. Carry on good sir!

You've insulted this site. The very site that gave you a safe haven. And now you want me to leave? I'm a Sentinel. I don't leave my home. Ever. I. DONT. BACK. DOWN.

So I'd suggest you Codexers be a little more polite until your site is back up. K?

Its a sad day when the damn codex (refugee thread) itself is BTE material.

I dunno, by volume, it might be more our site now than yours. At least for this year.

You've insulted this site. The very site that gave you a safe haven. And now you want me to leave? I'm a Sentinel. I don't leave my home. Ever. I. DONT. BACK. DOWN.

So I'd suggest you Codexers be a little more polite until your site is back up. K?

Wow. "I am a Sentinel", really? "I.DONT.BACK.DOWN", oh my! Not only retarded but cliched, too? Please. We are servants of the eternal hivemind, she who sits in the center of all darkness and feed in our hatred. Do you really think your low level trolling can scare us into submission? You can keep it up if you want, it's pretty fun.

Shamless?fuckyou

P.S., these guys already have a "What are you reading" thread which is Public Library-like enough. Now get back to where you belong.

I would join the facebook page but I wouldn't join it because fuck. I enjoy the fact that its full of poles and that there's a sexually frustrated gent with 3 friends and an x-com image as a portrait telling everyone to kill themselves, definitively the kind of guy who'll be telling me about his feelings in his status bar, I think I'm going to friend him :D (I also enjoy these new little images, I'm going to make use of them everyday forever)

It's cool man, sexual frustration bring introverted men to do great things, they are the source of all art, religion and science, and also rape, which is why the Codex is a double edged sword to be handled with care. I hope the faggots at rpgwatch are taking note of this shit, I don't spill out my golden words for nothing just like my semen and so on, man that was hilarious I make myself laugh fuck you

Guys, when do we get to occupy Palestine? I want to stir up some tension in your Middle East, if you catch my drift.

Guys, what in Holy Popamole is going on? Why is codex not with us anymore? Where will i find multiheaded dicks slaping ass and tights oh god it's heavanz?

Also Sentinels gonna sentinel

I would join the facebook page but I wouldn't join it because fuck. I enjoy the fact that its full of poles and that there's a sexually frustrated gent with 3 friends and an x-com image as a portrait telling everyone to kill themselves, definitively the kind of guy who'll be telling me about his feelings in his status bar, I think I'm going to friend him :D (I also enjoy these new little images, I'm going to make use of them everyday forever)

It's cool man, sexual frustration bring introverted men to do great things, they are the source of all art, religion and science, and also rape, which is why the Codex is a double edged sword to be handled with care. I hope the faggots at rpgwatch are taking note of this shit, I don't spill out my golden words for nothing just like my semen and so on, man that was hilarious I make myself laugh fuck you

Serious_Business. :love: About damn time.

Cool, S_B in da house.

I'll give two weeks to Dark Underlord before he reverts everything because installing the new forum software was more difficult than anticipated.

Sigh... Two weeks without 'Codex.

Also I miss the playground. Just when I wanted to make an lp of this japanese subway rape game.

Back
Top Bottom