Dragon Age - Two New Trailers

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Two new trailers appeared on Gamestrailer yesterday. One for Warden's Keep and the other for Stone Prisoner, both are DLC's that are are already available in the game with the exception of Warden's Keep which is not available in all releases (see also this newsbit).​
Warden's Keep:​
Stone prisoner:​
Thanks Omega for the info.​
More information.

Damn, I have gotten to the point I don't even care or want to watch PR for DA, ea has done such a crappy job, it completely ruins the anticipation of the game.

what else to expect from ea?
this behaviour is their war horse. and when abundant, it usually precedes epic fails.
________
Extreme q

Last edited:
I think I will have to get Warden's Keep on day 1. It looks like they have not forgotten to put choices and role playing in their DLC, unlike Beth did for the most part with F3.

Also, the bit at the end of the Stone Prisoner trailer made me chuckle. It was kinda stupid, but also awesome.

The way he just shrugged with a look of inquisitiveness after stomping on the chicken was gold. It looked like it made sense too. He'd been trapped for however long, and was curious about the world.

There appears to be lots of inter-party banter as well.

Damn, I have gotten to the point I don't even care or want to watch PR for DA, ea has done such a crappy job, it completely ruins the anticipation of the game.

I haven't watched one video or read any 'hands on' on the game, so I'm eagerly waiting for DA's release :)

Back
Top Bottom