RPGWatch Feature - King's Bounty: Armored Princess Impressions

I was already in a foul mood yesterday before I logged on, lets just say I overreacted a bit. ;)

We should all get back to talking about the actual game….

I thought we were talking about Omega's boob-legged avatar?

I thought we were talking about Omega's boob-legged avatar?

*looks again* And I thought it was a mystic Aramaic symbol.:blush:

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, I guess.

"it is not a cigar": Margritte
"Ce n' est pas un cigar" ;)

While on the surface it seems like the boyfriend mechanic is a "female power" thing, I think it's pretty much the reverse.

We're talking about a game featuring a teenage-looking girl dressed in an outfit that is smaller than some mini-skirts I've seen, who has a guy to carry the heavy things for her. That is a depiction that I find to be the very opposite of "a powerful woman".

I suppose it is too much to expect though.

We're talking about a game featuring a teenage-looking girl dressed in an outfit that is smaller than some mini-skirts I've seen, who has a guy to carry the heavy things for her. That is a depiction that I find to be the very opposite of "a powerful woman".

I don't think so. To me, it appears that the power has the person which is able to let others work for her or him, in any case.

Think of Kings, of Barons, would they transport all of the stuff for themselves ? No, they usually have their subjects for that.

Considering that, that this woman has the power although she doesn't seem so, this appears like an Echo of the concepts of one Warren Farrell to me.

This isn't obvious power. This is rather hidden, concealed power. Subtle power.
Which might be the reason why men might not be able to detect it. In a women's world, it is all about subtle things ! Psychology !

Back
Top Bottom