Gothic 3 Pardos missing - need help

Nedotukomka

Traveler
I found rangers near Montera and talked to the guy at the cave entrance (I think Arakos). He warned me not to cause any troubles to their leader, druid Pardos. But when I entered the cave there was nobody there. Also, noe of the rangers in the camp was neamed Pardos (the only guy with name was his bodyguard at the cave entrance). I also noticed that when I am trying to read the book at the lectern in the cave it is simply ignored, like the lectern is not there. Anybody knows what is going on and how to fix it?

I am very concerned that other key charachters are missing too and I will not find out about it until later in the game, when i am supposed to meet them.

I know there was a thread about missing charachters after applying patch, but I have US version, so I di dnot apply any patches.

Please help.

Thanks

Did the problem go away after reloading? I had the orc leader in Trelis missing too, saved in his room, reloaded, and there he was again. Also, what happens when you activate the cheat mode / marvin mode, open the console and try "goto Pardos"?

You didn't continue a savegame from the demo, did you?

I can't find the files with saved games - do you know what folder they are in and what are the names? I do not want to reinstall, until I can save them in another location.

Aldee, I reloaded but it did not help. But I will try to reload, while I am in the cave, will see if that works. I never used Marvin code - how do you get to the Marvin console, where I can enter the goto command you mentioned?

Thanks

Saved games should be in your My Documents folder under Gothic 3

I reinstalled the game, while keeping saved games and druid is now in his cave. Thanks for help everybody.

Did you try the Demo? If so, you've better delete everything and start all over.

Back
Top Bottom