Dungeon Siege 3 - 75% Off On Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam announces that you can now purchase Dungeon Siege 3 for 75% off on Steam.

Daily Deal - Dungeon Siege III, 75% Off

Today's Deal: Save 75% on Dungeon Siege III!*

Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam. Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!

*Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time
More information.

I really need to check the price watch thread as someone always beats me to it. Thanks Lurking Grue.;) I'm kidding good job on finding it first.:thumbsup:

I loved DS1. I liked DS2. I uninstalled the demo for DS3 before I finished it.

It's tempting to jump on this just to have easier access to the first 2, and I guess I could try 3 again.

Don't bother. DS 1 & 2 don't come with any of their expansions in this supposed "deal".

Don't bother. DS 1 & 2 don't come with any of their expansions in this supposed "deal".
Steam doesn't sell the expansions for the first two games, or they would be included.

Would the expansions work for the Steam versions of One and Two? Cuz I'm a sucker for anything that makes a game bigger and better.
I don't know sorry.:blush: Sometimes you can with other games, but it would be better to ask on the Steam forums.

I think I lasted about 15-30 minutes when I tried the first. Didn't bother with the rest.

I loved DS1. I liked DS2. I uninstalled the demo for DS3 before I finished it.

It's tempting to jump on this just to have easier access to the first 2, and I guess I could try 3 again.

I loved Dungeon Siege 1 and 2. They were masterpieces! Especially the little animals you could feed. DS3 i found a Pale Shadow of the former Dungeon Siege glory, uninstalled it after first two levels.

I got the pack mostly to finally try Ultima V Lazarus, and the Ultima 6 project . But I have also heard a couple of times now that DS II was actually pretty decent, so I'll give that one a try as well. I doubt I will spend time with the DS I original campaign - everything I heard about it tells me it won't be my kind of game.

DS 2 is easily the best in the series. It's a great price for the pack, but, the lack of the expansions does mean you're going to be missing some content.

With a backlog like mine, less content is good news :)

Would the expansions work for the Steam versions of One and Two? Cuz I'm a sucker for anything that makes a game bigger and better.

Maybe, found a guy saying it does, and another saying it's part of the package despite seemingly not being listed.

Ram [has Dungeon Siege] Oct 11, 2012 @ 7:43pm
for me it works when i install my retail legends of arrana on my computer and puting the resource/campaign files that are there into the one from dungeon siege steam one, when i start it with steam it has legends of arrana menu and i can play the usualy ds campaign and legends of arrana, you might try that out.

Calabacin [has Dungeon Siege] Nov 14, 2012 @ 4:23am
Actually, Dungeon Siege I has the expansion "Legends of Aranna" included. Don't know about Dungeon Siege II

http://steamcommunity.com/app/39190/discussions/0/882961586735352371/

I hear you on that, didn't like either DS1 or DS3 but it was all worth it for DS2 which I really enjoyed, still play it on and off.

Absolutely agree - just be sure to avoid the 'Broken World' expansion, which is awful.

Back
Top Bottom